The flaming bird

It was the next day, Godzilla woke up from the bed as he saw Gojira beside him still naked.

'She's cute when she's asleep.' He said in his head as he reached arm out and caresses her head.

"Mmmm~" She bellowed lightly, Gojira being a female really does make a difference in sound in comparison to the king who's roar can be heard from far away.

"Hmm... Time to put on my clothes." He said as he got out and puts on his boxers and pants, he then wore his T-Shirt and jacket.

From behind him Gojira then woke up, she saw that he had worn his clothes and got up quietly to pounce on him. Unknown to her he was suspecting it with his more keen senses and when she pounced he swung around and caught her.

"Is it morning already my king~?" She asked him, the tone was surprisingly nice and soft.

"Well we probably slept the whole yesterday so I believe so." He said to her. 

"Let me get dressed, then we'll go out~" She said as he let's her go to put on some clothes, she wore the same outfit she wore before their heated session. "Let's go see the weather today~" She invited him as she walked away.

"Well I can't refuse." He followed her.

They both walked out of the cave to see a beautiful morning and clear skies.

"A beautiful day isn't it~?" She asked him while taking in the sunlight.

"It is." He replied breathing in the air.

They were admiring the clear cloudy skies and it was until a scream was heard.

"GODZILLA!" A voice shouted from a distance.

"You heard that?" The male asked.

"I did but I don't know from where." She replied while looking at the sky.

They looked at the sky to find who was calling, it was until they see something divebombing towards them

"There!" She points into the sky where the object was falling

"What is that?" He questioned.

"GODZILLA!!" The scream steadily got louder.

"Is that..." He focused his eyes towards the smoking object as it got closer.

"GODZILLA!!!" The scream got clear and the male could recognize the voice.

"Hey that's my pal Rodan!" He said while looking

Rodan continued on his trajectory and wasn't slowing down.

"Is he... Also a male?" She asked while looking up.

"Yep... And it looks like..." He kept on looking towards his friend.

"Looks like what?" She was puzzled.

It took a few seconds for Godzilla to realize Rodan was diving towards them.

"HE'S COMING STRAIGHT AT US!!" He shouted. 

Before the male could react Rodan crashed head first into Godzilla.

CRASH

Both then crashed into a mountain and leaving a imprint on the other side in the shape of a giant lizard with wings.

(You know one of those impact silhouettes which leaves the wall intact but on the other side there is just an imprint of said character.)

"Hey... Godzilla." Rodan said while being glued to the wall.

"Hey... Rodan." Godzilla replied the same way.

*Tape ripping sfx*

Both then ripped off from the mountain like a piece of tape.

"M-My king!" She shouted as she went to help.

"Goji what happened?" Mothra asked from behind her.

"Rodan just crashed into him!" Gojira said to her.

"But Rodan isn't flying right now. She's with Anguirus." Mothra said in confusion.

"It's a male Rodan and his friend!" She said again.

"What?! Another male?!" Mothra was then shocked as she flew beside Gojira.

When they both got there they saw both males were winded out and the side of the mountain having an imprint of the impact.

"They're fine, help me get them to my cave!" Mothra instructed Gojira as she tried to lift both of them up but fails.

'How heavy are they?!' She asked herself as she decided to drag the male Rodan by the wing and Godzilla by the tail.

END

Characters

Rodan:

Mothra (Kaiju Girls):