A good time spent (Lemon 18+)

21:00

After his wounds were tend to by mothra, Godzilla was led to a dark cave the female Gojira, his dorsal plates glowed to light up the cave so that they can see.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" The male asked Gojira who was beside him.

"Please just follow me..." She said in an odd tone which Godzilla just shrugs it off.

They then went deeper into the cave, Gojira then lights something resembling a lantern as the light illuminates the area to reveal a room like area, a giant king sized bed that can fit two. and a giant small child bed, something like a wardrobe and a giant sized mirror.

"Woah, this is where you and junior sleep?" He asked her, impressed by the place.

"Y-Yes... But junior mostly likes to sleep with mothra." She continued to talk weirdly, which the male now realized what was the meaning behind it.

Godzilla then walked towards her and gently pushes her onto the giant bed, pinning her arms in the process.

"W-What are you- ?!?!" She was then cut off mid sentence from the male kissing her directly on the lips, she blushed intensely.

"I think I know why your voice was weird, it was because after our fight I said to you to be my mate huh?" He said towards the female who was being dominated by the king, she was only able to nod in embarrassment. 

"I figured, so you want to do it here?" He asked her again in a smooth tone.

"Y-Yes..." Gojira said in a shy voice.

"Alright." He answered her back.

LEMON WARNING
TRUST ME

(Get pootis'd)

(Now here you go)

The male then begins to strip off her clothes while kissing her, he also took off his clothes showing his ripped body and boxers.

(Like this. I had to google this.)

Gojira blushed extremely at the sight in front of her, he had a ripped body with an eight pack, Godzilla finally stripped her clothes to reveal her giant breast which he groped, Gojira moaned in surprise from his actions.