A Male Godzilla!?

3rd Person POV

At a G-Force base meeting room in tokyo, General Gyozen, Lieutenant Kiriko Tsujimori, Akane Yashiro, Miki Saegusa, Azusa Gojo, and Prime Minister Machiko Tsuge was looking at a screen of a live drone footage what appears Godzilla pushing a broken down cargo ship.

"Is Godzilla really trying to change?" asked Miki who was still confused

"The dorsal plates look different, and by count there is 89 of them, for what could we know this can be a different Godzilla." Akane said.

"A Godzilla is still a Godzilla. Kiriko where are the troops?" Gyozen asked as she looked at Kiriko.

"They have already arrived at tokyo bay ma'am!" Kiriko shouted.

"And where is Godzilla?" Gyozen asked again.

"It seems its already entering Tokyo bay." Azusa said.

Meanwhile in tokyo bay, here were many news reporters flying in helicopters in tokyo bay as they got calls of Godzilla entering the bay, warships were also at the bay ready to attack Godzilla at the given order, just on cue Godzilla entered the bay while still pushing the broken down cargo ship, Godzilla then pushed the ship into the bay as it swam to the deeper part of the bay.

"Where did it go?" Machiko asked.

"It seems it swam into the deeper part of the bay." Gyozen then said.

Godzilla then surfaced to everyone's shocked it wasn't female but a male.

"Impossible! A male Godzilla!?" Gyozen shouted in pure shock.

"B-but this Godzilla is more different." Miki stuttered as she was also surprised.

Everyone in the bay was also shocked to see a giant male Godzilla, they thought there was only one Godzilla in existence, Godzilla then pushed the ship into a port, he then looked around as he stares at a warship near him, the female captain of the ship was scared as she thought he will eat her, but he didn't have any intentions on causing harm to humans, he then headed out of the bay submerging into the water, every citizen who watched the news were shocked to the point they were silent as they had never seen another Godzilla let alone a male one.

"H-he didn't even attack." Gyozen said while she was still surprised.

"Interesting, he decided to leave and not cause any trouble or destruction." Machiko said.

"Where is he heading?" Gyozen then asked

"Unknown, he went deeper into the water." Kiriko reported to Gyozen.

"Conduct a full scale naval search, we cannot let him meet our Godzilla, who knows what he is capable of, Akane get into the kiryu and help." Gyozen then ordered

"Yes ma'am!" Miki saluted.

"The kiryu hasn't been tested yet, kiryu could get destroyed!" Akane protested to Gyozen unsure if the kiryu unit would be able to defeat the new Godzilla.