Where the fuck am I ?!

After having woken up from his evolution to a great koi Serpent he looked around confused and spoke

Izuku: Where the fuck am I ?!

Everyone looked at the confused snake with a confused/shocked expression.

Izuku: What are you guys looking at?

Kumoko: So I was right you are a reincarnated individual being, so tell me serpent what is or was your name.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya and I was a pro hero back in my old world #1 world hero to be exact

Maple: W-W-Wait! What! How did you die! You were the number one hero in the world! No one could beat you!

Izuku: Hehe yeah your right no one could beat me so to speak but at the same time we all have our unlucky days during the job.

Kumoko: Okay but how did you die you never mentioned that.

Izuku: As dumb as it may sound I actually died by a building fire, with the villain that caused it.

Amaranth: So even the strongest hero can die pathetically how sad...

Izuku: Oh yeah? And just how did you end up here miss salamander?

Amaranth: That doesn't matter to a weak ass hero!

Izuku: Can you truly call me weak when you don't even know of my achievements?

Amaranth: Ofcourse I can! If even the strongest hero in your world can die from a simple fire then you obviously must be weak!

Izuku: Why you little-

Kumoko: SILENCE BOTH OF YOU! YOU SOUND BICKERING CHILDREN!

Maple: W-well I mean Amaranth kinda did s-start it when Mr. Izuku t-tried to explain h-how  h-he got here.

Kumoko: Silence Maple you are many years too young to intervene in the adults conversation.

Maple: Yes Kumoko

Izuku: "What an interesting dynamic"

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I COULDN'T THINK OF MUCH TO ADD FOR THIS CHAPTER AND IT WAS TAKING ME FOREVER TO MAKE SO I'LL TRY TO AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 😁