First Evolution

The next day Deku woke up instantly as he struggled to get air through his gills seeing that he was being held above the water by the spider that took him captive.

Deku: (Great Sage do something! I can't breathe damnit!)

Great Sage: (Skill acquired: Water slash. Forced skill activation confirmed. Forced skill activation Water slash confirmed. Use forced activated skill water slash confirmed.)

Deku then used water slash and cut the spider thread that was holding him allowing him to fall back into the water thanks to the help of great sage.

Deku: (What the hell was that! Why did I wake up out of water!)

Great Sage: (Notice the reason you woke up like so is because you were drifting to far away from the spider so the spider pulled you back towards itself with a little to much power)

Deku: (Well just great ok then, for now I'll just wait here then for the spider to come and get me)

Kumooko: NOW WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FISH AT I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH HIM!!!

Deku then pokes his head up out of the water and looks at Kumoko.

DEKU: (I am so dead)

Great Sage: (Notice you are 98% likly to not survive whatever the spider is about to send at you)

Deku: (GEE THANKS FOR THE BOOST IN CONFIDENCE YA DAMN SAGE!!!)

As deku was internally argueing with Great Sage he was being carried back to the area the girls were staying at by Amaranth and then put into a small enclosure that was made out of spider thread so he would get stuck if he tried to go through it.

Kumoko: Maple Give the damn fish that lizard meat that we were going to get rid of.

Maple: Huh but why?

Kumoko: Do I always need to explain myself to you? Can't you just do it without questioning me im not in the mood for it currently.

Maple: Fine I guess I can do that for you but still why?

Kumoko then lets out a sigh as she rubs her spider temples with two of her eight legs.

Kumoko: Just do it please my mind is not where I want it to be Maple or do I need to ask Amaranth to do it for me instead?

Maple: No no you don't need to call her I can do it myself.

Maple then got up and grabbed the extra peice of lizard meat for deku and walked over to his enclosure with the meat in hand and tossedd it in once she got there.

Maple: Enjoy your food you weird fish.

Before she could walk away a rainbow colored light appeared and dissapeared in a matter of a few minutes with a orange, black, and white snake with flowy like fins on the sides of it at multiple spots on its body appeared at the surface which alarmed Maple and out of pure instinct she grabbed a large bowl and filled it with water as she scooped up Deku and put him in the bowl gently by coiling him around himself in the bowl while being gentle with his fins and then rushed back to Kumoko and Amaranth with Deku in the Bowl.

Now lets go back a few minutes before hand.

Deku: (Great Sage do you know how long it's gonna take before I eat again? Im hungry.)

Great Sage: (That I do not know currently as I cannot tell the time from inside the cave with no view of the outside world)

Deku: (Well shit!)

As Deku was getting hungry and angry a big peice of meat hit him on the head confusing him.

Deku: (What the? Oh bet its some meat!)