The Vale Festival

Vale was calm after the attack on Beacon. And after Team RWBY defeated Cinder, Salem and the Grimm's extinction, they were able to rebuild Beacon Academy from the ground up and was back as it was before. After that, Yang and Blake were officially a couple and today was their anniversary and wanted to do something as a celebration for both their victory against Salem, Cinder, the Grimm, and Yang and Blake's relationship. They then see a flyer saying about a festival being held tonight, they then agreed to go to the festival.

*Timeskip*

Team RWBY went inside the festival and Ruby was very excited on what to do inside the festival.

Ruby: This is so exciting! What should we do first?

Weiss: Maybe we should ask Yang and Blake first. Kinda because this is their anniversary tonight.

Ruby: Oh, right. Sorry. So, Yang, Blake, where do you want to do first?

Yang and Blake look around and they see a sign saying Larry's Amazing Animals with a ferret, cow, chihuahua, and a dachshund. Yang and Blake looked at each other in agreement.

Yang: Why not try that show?

Weiss looks to where Yang was pointing and notices the sign.

Weiss: Larry's Amazing Animals?

Blake: Might be worth the shot.

Ruby: Well then, it's been decided. Let's go see the show.

The four then entered and sat down in their seats and noticed that the lights were slowly dimming and a light appears in front of the curtains of the stage. And then, a man named Larry comes out to great the audience.

Larry: Hello everyone! Welcome to Larry's Amazing Animals, where today you get to see animals that humans can do. Meet Shackleford, the high flying ferret!

Then the lights appear and points to Shackleford removing his cape, and grabbing the swing to swing around the audience and lands on the cow called Dorothy. Larry then tosses three pins and Shackleford juggles them.

Shackleford was doing moves on Dorothy's head and everything was going well... until Dorothy looked down and started to panic. Dorothy started to lose her balance, and when the swing came to them, Shackleford grabbed it and Dorothy grabbed his tail.

They both then were off the tightrope they were on and started swinging above the audience. Then Dorothy grabbed the light, but due to the swing and herself, the light was coming off from the tower and the two dogs named Rodrigo and Dirk tried to bring both the cow and the light back to the tower.

But the holders on the tower for the light popped off one by one, and then both dogs were off the tower and were swinging with the ferret and cow. Larry tries to help them get down, while the wire for the light was lifting the signs and sheets were being raised to the air. 

Meanwhile, Larry almost had them, but accidentally grabbed the two sticks to launch Dirk and the others to the air. While up there, they were spinning and then really flung to the air.

RWBY were going to help until a really big red dog came in to catch them. 

Weiss: Can a dog go at that size?!

Blake: I have no idea.

The dog was successful to catch Rodrigo and Dorothy. But for Dirk, he was still in the air until an explosion came in. The parachute did come out but it was accidentally ripped. Then Ruby came in using her Petal Boost semblance to catch Dirk and land on the dog's head.

Dirk: Cool dude.

Ruby was surprised that she can hear the dog talk. 

Everyone and _WBY was then cheering for all the animals including the big red dog and Ruby.