4. Sketchy

I stay stiff like a board. I'm not used to people hugging me or touching me at all unless it's to hit me. 

They both sense my reluctance and slowly peel themselves off of me.

"We're so glad you're back Sof"

I look around the group of boys that stand by the door. Some of them have dark hair like me while others have lighter brown hair like my father. All of the boys have dark gray eyes like my father while I am the only one with emerald green eyes.

All of the boys are extremely tall like Xavier and dad, but the older-looking ones are more built while the younger ones are skinnier.

How is that even fair, they are all so tall and I'm over here half their size.

How fucking rude of my genes!

I just keep staring at all of them while one of the boys that hugged me started talking.

"Sooo, you're probably confused about who we are"

"uhh yeah"

"Im Diego one of your triplets and probably your favourite triplet"

"Shut up Diego, Im Dante your other triplet"

Diego has lighter brown hair with freckles, while Dante has dark hair and freckles too.

huh, they have like the same freckles as me

"Then this is Carlos" pointing to the scary-looking guy in all black. 

"This is Santiago, he's the closest in age to us he's like 18 or something"

"Im 19, fuckwit" 

"Then there Ale-"

"I can introduce myself" Growls this guy dresses head to toe in a tailored pure black suit. 

"Im Alejandro, hermanita"

I give him a quick nod and look around at each of them. They're all giving me different looks.

"Im Sofia"

They all let out a small chuckle except for Carlos.

"We know Mija"

My father chuckles as he wraps an arm around my shoulders. I flinch at the contact which causes my father to frown down at me.

"You okay, Princesa"

Quickly nodding I step out of his embrace and wrap my arm around myself.

Tiny arms wrap around my leg, and a giggle causes everyone to look down. Leo is cuddling my legs with a big smile on his face.

"Oh My God, he's so cute" Diego screeches in a baby voice. 

"This is Leo, he's four"

Leo runs towards the boys, going to every one of them and holding out his fist for a fist bump.

It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, when he's done he runs back over to me with a grin on his face.

" I g-got a fisht bump from evewy one" 

Leo's got a bit of a speech impediment, he can't fully pronounce some of his letters. His S's sounds like sh's, his R's sound like w's and he sometimes stutters on a few of his words.

John and Cathy used to hate him for it and make fun of him. Even though he never really understood what they were saying I think it affected him. It always got worse when we were around them or when he got nervous.