6 - Author's Checking Up! What's Everyone Else Doing?

No one's POV

We see the author, Trapmaster20 himself, sitting in his room, on a computer call with the other three authors.

Trapmaster20: Hey, don't worry you guys! I've worked with Byleth, and made sure that the others had roles that fit towards where they were!

Xvolts: You better be sure about that!

Vell241: Well, Trap?

Trapmaster20: What's up, Vell?

Vell241: Why did you have Tohka a part of the Lunch group? You have a Date a Live story, so you should know what she's like!

Trapmaster20: Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't find a better role for her in the class.

MoonWingJ: By the way, did you purposely put Team Requiem together in the library?

Trapmaster20: Yeah I did. I thought it would be a nice change of pace! And if they do try anything, I can send them to horny jail.

MoonWingJ: Okay, I won't deny that. It was pretty funny on how you did it with Issei!!

The other two authors talk about how they agree with what was said, MoonWing brings up one more question.

MoonWingJ: Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't know if you realized, but I noticed that Ruby didn't have a spot.

Trapmaster20: Well, I guess I did miss one. But having to go through all of your stories, and reread all of them again, just to figure out good roles for them was a bit of a pain. Luckily, some of them were easy, especially since my characters I knew off the back of my hand!

Vell241: So what did you have Ruby be assigned to?

Trapmaster20: I assigned her to lunch. I feel like she would want to spend some time with her sister, and if you've seen RWBY Chibi's first episode, she did make chocolate chip cookies.

MoonWingJ: Okay, you got a point. So how long will this idea of yours last?

Xvolts: Yeah, I might try and progress my story sometime.

Trapmaster20: Sorry you guys, but I might not know the answer to that question.

Xvolts, Vell241, and MoonWingJ: WHAT?!

Trapmaster20: Look, I'm sorry, okay?! At the time of this meeting, I'm a second year college student going into computer science! I've got a lot of hard programming classes, and I need to make sure I pass so I can get my bachelors! *sigh* Look, I'll try and speed it up to where I can still focus on school, but other than that, I won't know!

Xvolts: YOu know, I did have an interesting idea, if you could do it.

Trapmaster20: That being...?

Xvolts: Why don't you show us on your computer's cameras how everyone is doing.

Vell241: Yeah, I think that would work.

MoonWingJ: *nods head*

Trapmaster20: Alright then! But we aren't doing gym, as well as Y/n and Weiss's roles, because you already know you saw that if you read the last chapter of this idea!

Trapmaster20 then starts typing on his computer, and pulls up the lunch room, with Yuki enraged with an sad look on her face.

Yuki: You F#*$ing idiot! That was raw meat you were about to serve! You could've killed Kazuma with that if here was here, and he's human!