2 - The Law of the School

No one's POV

We see everyone heading to class, as Yuki thinks to himself about their current situation.

Yuki: Well, I don't know much about what's going on, but I can say this. This might be the place I've been looking for.

As the bell rings, everyone gets to their seats, and as Byleth begins teaching, Yuki starts thinking again.

Yuki: It may not be the best place, but I can finally have a place where I can relax! No crazy people after me, and Shido's not trying to steal my powers! However, though that may be true, if you took the time to look around me, you wonder what the heck is going on here?! This place makes zero sense! Our principal some unknown person who won't even reveal their identity to us, and then there's Miss Byleth, who comes from Carmine's world, wherever the hell a Remnant is! But still... what happened yesterday revealed some answers.

*Flashback*

We see right where we were before, and Rias looking at Aqua with anger in her eyes.

Byleth: Miss Gremory!

Rias then looks over to Byleth, who has an angry look on her face.

Byleth: I know what you're thinking, so I must warn you that you do not take that action.

Rias: And why not? She attacked Issei first!

Byleth: Well, I won't deny that as fact, but the principal did want me to explain one thing to all of you this. "It doesn't matter who started the fight, or if the fight was ever finished. There will a punishment for those who are disrupting the school's order and balance."

Everyone: Huh?

After a brief moment of silence, Epsilai speaks up.

Epsilai: I think I might have figured it out.

Akeno: What Miss Byleth said?

Epsilai: *nods head* This "principal" found a way to bring all of us here. And they're forcing us to have this "school-life."

Y/n: Ohhh! I think I see what you're putting down!

Kazuma: Wait, you understand him, man?

Y/n: Yeah! It's a giant barrier that was casted all across the school, and maybe even this entire area we've been living in! Which means, if we all want to try and find our way out of this slice-of-life Isekai story, we need to make sure we break none of these rules!

Byleth: That is a good summary of what the principal gave to me when I was told of these rules.

*End of Flashback*

Yuki: Which means, until we can find a way back... This our life. Well, this is better than being hunted by those crazy groups!!

Yoshino: Yuki...!

Yuki: What is it, Yoshino?

Yoshino: This is being passed out!

Yuki then hands it and is shocked by what is written on it.

Yuki: What the heck?! A talent show?!

*Time-skip*

We now see everyone in the cafeteria in their own groups, talking about what they're going to do for the talent show.

Y/n: I'm going to blow everyone away with my talent!

Kazuma: You already have something planned?

Y/n: Yup!!

Megumin: I'll blow them away with-

Y/n: If I can guess what it is, you owe me some money, Megumin.

Megumin: Go ahead, but you will never-

Y/n: Explosion magic.

Megumin: ...

Y/n: Called it.

As Y/n and his team begin discussing, Weiss starts to think about what's going on, and maybe see if Byleth knows a way out so she can spend some time with Carmine alone.

Weiss then stands up and heads to the teacher's lounge, only to see a woman lying down on the table.

Weiss: Um...

Weiss then goes to the girl and shakes her, hoping to wake her up. She then wakes up, and notices Weiss.

Reine: You're... Weiss Schnee... correct?

Weiss: Yes. That's me. Do you know where Professor Byleth is?

Reine: Sorry... I don't know where she is right now.

Weiss: *sigh* Well, if you see her, can you let her know that I came to see her?

Reine: If I came remember, I will.

As Reine says that, the bell starts to ring, and the young heiress starts walking to her classroom, as Reine passes out.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry about this chapter being short. I didn't have much of the episode I was thinking of, so this is the best I've got. I'll try and upload another chapter tomorrow, if I have the time.