4 - Talent Show! Show Us What You've Got!

No one's POV

It is now the day of the long awaited talent show, and we now see everyone sitting in their assigned seats, as Byleth comes up.

Byleth: Alright. It's time to get today started! Now, since all of you were asked to bring up a talent, the principal has gone out of his way put all of your names into this empty tissue box here.

 It's time to get today started! Now, since all of you were asked to bring up a talent, the principal has gone out of his way put all of your names into this empty tissue box here

Byleth: I will be picking a name from the box, and once it's done, you must show your talent!

Byleth then goes into the box and draws the first name.

Byleth: Asia Argento!

Asia then nervously walks up to the center of the class, as some do feel sorry that she's the first one to go.

Asia: Hi... I'm Asia... And for my talent... I'm going to sing a song that I care very deeply about.

Asia then tries to sing a religious song, but it's one about God, and Asia's a devil, she gets a mind-splitting headache. However, she keeps trying, and everyone starts to feel sorry for her.

Issei: I'm shocked they actually feel sorry for her. I mean, for anyone else, this would just seem like a bit right now.

However, not all of them feel sorry. And by all, I mean Darkness.

Darkness: Kazuma, are you seeing this!

Kazuma: I'm Kazuma, and I'm seeing this.

Darkness: She's getting herself a headache every time she tries to sing!

Y/n: It's... actually pretty sad...

Darkness: I wish I was in position right now~ Everyone would look at me like that~!

Kazuma and Y/n: Down girl.

After a long few minutes, Asia finishes, and heads back to her seat, still having a huge headache.

Byleth: Well... that was... interesting to say the least... Okay... who's next?

Byleth then pulls out a name, and says the name.

Byleth: Issei-

Koneko: Don't.

Everyone minus ORC: Huh?

Byleth: Why not, Ms. Toujou?

Koneko: Because *points to Issei without looking at him* this pervert's talent is to blow a women's clothes just by touching them.

Everyone minus ORC: WHAT?! A WOMEN CLOTHES?!

Issei: KONEKO?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE MY TALENT AWAY!!!

Koneko: Because no matter where we are, or whatever time we're in, you are the enemy to all women.

Kazuma: DUDE?! That's total bull! Destroying the clothes is strike one! You gotta keep the panties in tact, since stripping them takes all the excitement out of it! You damn moron!