Part 8.

Contemplating.
(Spicynoodles, Dragonfruit angst)
_________________________________________

𝙀𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I was worried out of my mind for Mk, I didn't even know what to do.. But after what he did.. Do I forgive and Forget or Just hate him forever? God. What do I do. I thought to myself, Pigsy noticed my nervous look on my face and my jittery hands, but he didn't say a word to me, I understand why he didn't I mean..Tang's dead why wouldn't he act like that....but.. Is he upset with me?..

𝙈𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I asked Monkey King, "Hey uh.. If you don't mind me asking, who are you talking about?" Monkey King gave me a weird look, "Uh.. It's hard to explain bud." I just rubbed it off maybe it wasn't that important as my own situation right now.

𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I didn't know what to do, so I did everything to try and help Mr. Tang but.. Nothing seemed to work.. Maybe he was just unconscious! I thought, but I couldn't feel him breathing nor could I feel his heartbeat, I was horrified, My past.. My troops... My friends... My family... I sobbed quite a bit thinking about everything that happened and I couldn't help but feel guilty, Pigsy is upset...and I hate to see him like that but.. I just couldn't do anything to stop this, whatever was going to happen next....won't be good..

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

"Mr. Pigsy?" Bai came downstairs with Mo in her arms, Pigsy looked at her but didn't say anything, "When's Mr. Tang Coming back?" She asked with a frown on her face. "He's not coming back." Pigsy responded quickly, "Why?" Tears filled her eyes, Pigsy looked at her knowing he didn't have the guts to just tell her that Tang was gone. Pigsy said nothing, Ellie stood up and walked over to Bai and Pat her on the head, "We'll see him again..in another life" Bai held her head down with a pout. "But I'm worried! I heard he was in an accident with-" Pigsy cut her off, "He's never coming back! HE'S DEAD!" He blurted out. "W..What?..." Bai looked in shock as tears formed in her eyes and Ellie stared at Pigsy, "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? I MEAN I GET YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED BUT GOD DAMMIT, WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH!" She yelled, "HE'S GONE FOREVER AND YOU KNOW IT!" Pigsy yelled back, Bai covered her ears as she sobbed, Ellie noticed and stopped arguing with Pigsy, "We aren't going to recover this way." She said, Piggy scoffed and walked away. "I'm sorry that you had to be apart of this.." Ellie turned to Bai, Then Bai looked up and asked an odd question..

"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈?"

"What?"

"𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘿𝙄𝙀."

"What are you talking about?"

"𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏."

"STOP!"

"𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀."

[𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿]