Part 7.

Goodnight.
(Dragonfruit, Spicynoodles, and Freenoodles angst)
[MENTIONS OF DEATH!!!]
_________________________________________

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑...

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?" Sandy yelled to them, "NO! TANG IS HURT REALLY BADLY..!" Pigsy responded, it then went silent for a moment, but then Ellie broke the silence. "THIS WAS YOUR FAULT." Ellie said looking right at Mk, "B-Bu-" "NO! IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST EXCEPTED THE FACT THAT RED SON DOESN'T LIKE YOU NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!" Everyone looked surprised, Nobody said anything after that, Sandy carried Tang and the others went with him into his vehicle except for Mk. They left him there. But then.. a familiar face appeared, it was Sun Wukong, Mk refused to look in his direction as if he was to ashamed to be seen. "Don't worry bud. I'll help you." Wukong carried Mk and flew back to FFM.

𝙈𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

"M-Monkey King...I-I'm so-" Monkey King hushed me as he bandaged the bruise on my neck. I was horrified, and so guilty. This was all my fault, now..Everyone hates me now. Why did I fuck everything up? "Bud. You're going to need to stay with me for a while. You need your strength back, and the others might not want to see you for now." I understood, who would want to see some wannabe hero. Some hero I am, I'm just some killer, who doesn't give a flying shit about their other friends feelings. I started sobbing, I didn't know what else to do. Monkey King comforted me, I didn't know why, why did he even help me? Like he understood me or something. Odd. But honestly I don't care. Why should I even care about anything? My friends hate me. My family hates me. "Bud. I've been where you are. I've hurt someone dearest to me." I was in shock, who was that person?

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑...

The others were back at the Noodle shop, Sandy had kept Tang to see if it wasn't to late already at his boat. Ellie didn't know how to feel, she was hurt, mentally. Pigsy on the other hand wasn't too happy either. Otaka was comforting Ellie, even though she wasn't there, she could tell what happened. "So guys.. Is anyone going to tell me what just happened?.." Otaka broke to silence, Pigsy just stared at her not saying a word. "Look..I can tell something hella serious just happened other wise you'd tell me right about now." Ellie then looked at Otaka, "He's gone." She said in a bit of a mumble. "Who?" Otaka spoke in a nervous tone, "Tang." Otaka froze, she could feel the hairs stick up on the back of her neck. She thought, why him of all people? Why'd he have to suffer? "Who did it? Oh. Better yet.. Who's fault was it?" She sounded a bit upset. "I feel like it wasn't anyone's fault." Ellie said slightly mumbling, "IF IT WASN'T ANYONE'S FAULT.. WHY IS TANG DEAD THEN?" Pigsy yelled, Otaka then glanced at Pigsy then back at Ellie, "I see.. You know Mk was the cause of all this...but you feel like it's wasn't his fault?.." Ellie nodded, "I'll figure this out. Don't worry." Otaka said.

𝙊𝙏𝘼𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

Now all I have to do is...find Mk. And I have a good feeling on where he is.. Or should be anyway. I walked out of the noodle shop to go to FFM and I thought to myself, God.. Everything is turning out terrible. Actually worse then terrible.. What would you call worse than terrible?... Well, no time to think of that at the moment. I have more important things to worry and think about. Mk... 𝘽𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. . .