Part 6.

Revenge.
SpicyNoodles angst
Dragonfruit angst
Freenoodles angst
[VIOLENCE AND DEATH!!]

𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I had to go a find Mk. Even if after what he did was unforgivable I didn't need him getting hurt by anyone. So I asked, "So, you have no idea where Red son had went?" PIF shook her head. This wasn't good. He was after Mk, I couldn't bare to see anyone in my family get hurt. Not again.

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

Red son looked pissed. Mk had no time to react, Red son charged at him and held him in a choke hold, "NOODLE BOY. .YOU'LL REGRET EVER DOING SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN. ." Mk was scared he didn't know what to do at this point, He struggle to get out of his grip but suddenly, he felt his neck burning. He screamed but...

His cries were answered.

Ellie and the gang had appeared behind them, Red son was surprised to see them but he also didn't care. "So. You're here to watch him die?" Red son laughed gripping Mk's neck tighter Mk could hardly breath. "Red boy. Let him go." A familiar voice. Red son dropped Mk and looked at the direction the voice came from. Ellie and the others moved out the way to reveal Mei. She had looked different and acted a bit off. "Dragon Girl?" Red son had let Mk go and he walked over to her. "I'll get rid of him for you Red boy." She slightly laughed. Red son was surprised but yet he was glad that Mei was back with him. "Maybe we shouldn't hurt Mk! I mean..I understand that what he's done was Unforgivable but..that doesn't mean you have to kill him.." Tang spat out, Mei wasn't that shocked. "You might be correct but. That doesn't mean.. I'm going to listen to you. You don't control me." Tang had stepped in between Mei and Mk so she couldn't get any closer to him. She chuckled, "What are you going to try and do?" .. "You've changed Mei. And NOT in a good way" Ellie said in a serious tone of voice. "OH PLEASE! Don't tell me you feel BAD for a murder! Gosh, you so called Mortals really are dumb." Mei's fists clenched.. Ellie knew this was going to be a very Nasty Battle. She wanted to stop Mei but, she hesitated. (To remind ya'll Mei's powers are contained in a necklace so nobody's confused-) Her necklace set fire and she chargered at Mk but Ellie went and protected Mk and Tang had blocked the two of them from getting hurt.

PIGSY'S POV. . .

Everything went bright I couldn't see what was going on so I hid amungst the trees until the flames weakened. I knew Tang and the kids would be fine, they have the strength to get out of the fire in time before they could get harmed..right? (sry his pov was short)

NOBODY'S POV. . .

Nobody could see what was going on, all they saw were flames. Ellie was holding Mk tightly using a shield to protect him, She was scared but she had to protect her brother. Then suddenly the flames died down a bit, Ellie slightly turned around to see if she could tell what was going on, her eyes widened to see Tang burning to his own demise, Ellie immediately turned away and breathed heavily. She was scared, she didn't know what to do, she couldn't do anything, she just had to sit there and listen to the sound of his cries. She grew a bit of hatred because Pigsy couldn't save Tang in time, And she grew hatred towards Mk since he caused all of this to happen, she knew he didn't mean to but she couldn't control that hatred in her. Hours passed and there was no longer fire, because Sandy brought one of his machines to help extinguish it. Mei and Red son were no longer there they left after the fire cleared. "TANG!!" Pigsy yelled out, Tang was unconscious on the ground, bleeding to his demise. Ellie then turned around and ran over to Tang, Mk just looked at them, and he soon realized that..

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙐𝙇𝙏.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. . .

((SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, MOTIVATION IS LEAVING ME- BUT UHM YEAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHD ALSO FORGOT TO TAG A PERSON ACK- Jenny_27527))