Part 3

Hatred.
Dragonfruit
Spicynoodles angst
[TW!! CHARACTER DEATH AND VIOLENCE!]

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

Mk's mind was filled with nothing but violence. He made his way too DBK's castle, because he knew that Red son wouldn't want to stay out a lot unlike Mei but he knew that she would've followed Red son back to his home. He knocked on the door and surprisingly Mei answered, "Oh Mk! How have you been-" Mk cut her off, "We need to talk. Now." Mei was confused but didn't really mind it, "Oh..Uh alright!" Mei let Mk inside and He grabbed her wrist and brought her into the garage where Red son and His parents kept the cars and weapons which Mk wouldn't need since he had his staff. "I know that you and Red son have been dating now and-" Mei cut him off. "I'm glad that you understand! And that you've moved on! I'm really glad because I got worried that you were really upset about that! Heh.." Mk's fists clenched in anger, "Shut..Up." Mei's head perked up from the sudden response, "What? Aren't you-" "SHUT UP! I'M SICK OF YOU! AND THAT FLAMING DICKHEAD! I DO CARE ABOUT YOU 2 BEING TOGETHER! AND I HATE IT! IT WAS ALL OUT OF SPITE! WASN'T IT!? YOU WANTED ME TO FEEL THIS WAY! YOU WANTED ME TO GET JEALOUS OF THE BOTH OF YOU! AND TRY AND ACT ALL INNOCENT ABOUT IT!! I HATE YOU!" Mk took out his staff and started to beat the unbelievable hell out of Mei. He was blinded by anger and frustration that he didn't know what he was doing. Blood stained the floors and walls, and not a single scream was heard.

𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I decided to check his apartment, I'm sure he'd be there..Safe and Ok, So I walked to his apartment and opened the door with the spare key he had given me a while back. And when I looked around, Nobody was there. Not even a clone. I had ran out in a panic and ran back to the Noodle shop to tell them. ((I have never seen someone go back to back from place to place LIKE BYE-)) "GUYS!! MK ISN'T AT HIS APARTMENT!" I was a nervous wreck, My Brother could've done something stupid. Something...Horrible. Mr. Tang spoke out first as he stood, "WHAT!? Oh god! This isn't good!" Pigsy had responded, "NO SHIT TANG! THE KID COULD BE HURT!" Maybe Mk was with Mei and Red son. "How about we check Red son's home! He has to be there!" Mr. Tang and Pigsy nodded in response and we all took off to get to Red son's home.

𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙊𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I was just using my blueprints to make a new design for the Bull Bots until I heard My Mother open my bedroom door, "Son, have you seen your little playmate anywhere? I've been meaning to speak with her." I perked my head up at the question and looked at my Mother, "Well, I heard someone at the door I'm guessing it was that Noodle Boy. I guess he wanted to come over to see the Dragon Girl. But they should be around the house somewhere." She nodded in response, "Alright then, I'll leave you too your little crafts." She then left. I've seem to notice that the Noodle boy has been acting weird around me and The Dragon Girl..So I hope that idiot didn't do anything stupid.

𝙈𝙀𝙄'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

The pain was infuriating..I felt stings all over my body...and then the pain stopped, and the last thing I saw was Mk's Face tears of Anger, Jealousy, Sadness, and 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings..It wasn't out of spite at all. I just thought that maybe he would've understood. Other people can love the same peron as he does. This isn't fair. . HE CAN'T JUST GET RID OF ME. . I CAN'T DIE YET. But, Maybe..

𝙆𝘼𝙍𝙈𝘼 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀. . .

[𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. .]

((Hehehehehehehe😈 Slay LITERALLY))