1.4

☆

'DIREFYRE'

JON WATCHED FROM THE TALL CLIFF, TWO DRAGON RIDERS ARRIVE BACK ON DRAGONSTONE. Daenerys and her dragon flew in another direction, as Baelon landed infront of Jon.

Baelon watched slightly terrified as Jon took off his glove and shakingly held his hand out towards Direfyre.

The dragon eventually allowed for him to be pet, as the rider made his way off.

Walking towards his look alike. Direfyre then flying off towards Daenerys.

"They’re magnificent, aren't they?" Baelon spoke first, looking at dragons in the distance.

"It wasn't the word I was thinking of, but... but yes, they are." Jon replied quickly, after getting a look at the boy offended face.

"Beautiful beasts."

"They’re not beasts to me. No matter what they're my friends." Baelon said, looking back content.

Jon observed the boy infront of him that was in similar appearances, as he thought to himself that the kid probably never had real friends. If only everything was right, he would've had many friends back in Winterfell.

Snapping out of it, Jon then continued.

"Does your mother know that you're out of bedrest?"

Feeling annoyed at the sudden male concern, Baelon responded with a short answer.

"No."

"And?"

"I'll probably be forbidden from Dire because I went without her permission." He said, sadly.

An awkward silence overcame them, as Baelon focused on the crashing waves that played in the background.

"I was told that you fought in a great war, taking back Winterfell. I'm glad you didn't die." He said, bluntly, looking down to his shoes before walking away.

His supposed father soon following right behind him, feeling a want to grow a bond with the boy.

A sprout of warmth filling his chest at the boy comment.

"Thousands did." Replied Jon.

"You know, all my mother and aunt are trying to do is help people, don't you want the same?"

Before the older look alike could answer he was  disrupted when the little one let out a gasp of a laugh.

"Ser Jorah Mormont!" Exclaimed Baelon, rushing to the man.

He engulfed the man into a hug, almost knocking over the soilder.

"You've gotten stronger!" The man said, pinching the lanky boys arm, making him push away jokingly.

He soon then introduced the two older men to each other, before Baelon soon got into a conversation with the coming home soldier, leaving Jon to walk alone.

Jon could tell that he had already was beginning to feel attached to his boy.

Resentment in himself, that he wasn't there to watch the boy grow up but instead it was another stranger from the north who had no blood tie to his son.

It made him feel slightly bitter and depressed.

*gifs not mine

[not edited]

BY EULOGIESINAUTUMN

AN : OK so I knowww I said this chapter was going to be long but what I was writing it really is long and I thought it would have been better to just keep this short little piece into its own chapter. It's kinda like Jon having his quality time with his son, but I promise tomorrow, the long chapter is going come out! Ok bye ! Xoxo - missy