1.3

☆

'DROLL TRAGEDY!'

Naerys had decided to take a breather from sitting by a sleeping and injured Baelon by looking out at the sea on the highest and secluded mountain she could find, the dragons in the distance, flying and playing.

"Amazing thing to see." The voice of Jon Snow sounded behind her.

Suddenly feeling nervous, Naerys opened her mouth, not sure of the words to come out.

"I named them after the old gods of Valyria. Gaelithox and Aegarax, and the other two Daenerys named after our brothers. Rhaegar and Viserys." Saying the last word spiteful.

"They’re gone now," She said, moving to look at Jon hesitantly.

"I've heard you've lost two of your brothers as well." She said sympathetically, as she once knew the Stark boys.

"People thought dragons were gone forever, but here they are. Perhaps we should start examining what we think we know." She conversed, as Jon got closer, scared of making any form of contact with her.

"Tyrions been talking to you, as you've been talking to him." Looking over at the silver head woman next to him, worried.

"He's my sisters hand and he's a friend I trust." Feeling annoyed by the question.

"He enjoys talking."

"We all enjoy what we're good at." Naerys said smartly.

"I don't." Was all Jon said as Naerys looked over at him, concerned.

Now both getting a good look at each other, Jon was able to notice her red and blotchy eyes.

Eyes appearing wet and glassy, lips seemingly chewed from anxiety.

Feeling himself look at her for far too long, he decided to look down. Somehow, finding himself looking at her hands that were evidently been picked at.

They stood in comfortable silence as Jon countined to watch her pick at her hands as Naerys stood in a trance by the attraction she felt towards the man she observed.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the warm and calloused hands of the presence infront of her, placing his hands on top hers, stopping herself from picking at her skin.

She was silently shocked by the old action he used to gesture when they were younger before taking notice that he wasn't going to move his hands anytime soon.

"You know we're not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne." Naerys spoke seriously.

"I never expected you would." Jon said, looking ahead.

"And she hasn't changed her mind about which kingdoms belong to that throne." Naerys countined, looking at him, comfortable in his presence.

"I haven't either." He said looking at her, before they both looked away, mutually frustrated with the tension between them.