0.1

☆

PROLOUGE

Princess Naerys of House Targaryen, daughter of The Mad King, was once put up for execution by the usurper, Robert Baratheon like a lamb to the slaughter.

That was greatly till a man of a great house, in the last minutes decided a baby who had just been brought into this world wasn't deserving of the cruelty it was going to be put through.

So he offered to raise the new born as a bastard in the North.

Robert Baratheon, obviously was very estranged to this proposal, after much negotiating and Ned's reminding of honor, it was then established that Naerys Targaryen was to be sent off to Winterfell, to be raised as a bastard.

The newly king obviously didn't think that was enough torture for the princess so to put the Targaryen name to shame, he himself decided out of humor and drunkness that at the earliest age possible, that she would be wedded off to the bastard of Winterfell.

Ned's reminder of supposed infidelity.

Being married off to at the age of 14 was very dramatic for Naerys. In the beginning she never knew why she was always treated horribly by everyone any chance given but it was later that she found out why.

She found out by the books Arya Stark would give her.

Naerys was enranged to say the least.

But despite being treated horrible she still had a great friend.

Jon Snow, Bastard of Winterfell, bestfriend, and husband.

She was also Jon's only real friend who could really understand him.

He was the person Naerys went to when she was angry, had a problem, or was upset and he was always ready for her.

It was also the other way around, sharing the same small chamber, before their lives went to hell.

Jon and Naerys would always say in silent agreement that their best moments that ever lived were in that small confined chamber.

That room was their safety net.

That was where they told each other gossip they heard, it was where they would help each dress in the morning after a scandalous night, it was where they hid, it was where they shared their vulnerability, it was where they learned and agonizingly fell hard for one another, and lastly is was where Naerys and Jon always danced the night away.