He had the worst life ever.

Luca Kaneshiro was seen as a scary mafia boss' son throughout the school ever since he was only twelve. The news spreaded across his highschool and he didn't even know who brought it up!

Luca was always never friended, usually left on the sidelines watching his friends talk or play together. They always left him out.

When the exchange student programme happened, luckily Luca managed to befriend all the first batch of exchange students.

Mysta and Shu accepted him openly during their first day in class.

Ike accepted him next. He was not the type to listen to rumours plus, he once said he's too busy to have friends although he was proven wrong by Luca afterwards.

Lastly Vox, he was protective of Ike and his wellbeing. When the ravenette saw Ike befriended Luca, he had to be involved with the blonde too. Vox also wanted to confirm the rumours, to check if he was a red flag towards Ike.

Ike didn't even knew Vox at the time. The swede only knew of him after Vox was officially part of the friend group.

Luca vividly remembers the first time he ever saw y/n. He didn't meet her during class, he met her in the nurse's office.

It was the second last year of highschool. Y/n was lying on one of the infirmary bed.

Luca was only there to bring an unconscious Mysta but he got distracted when he saw y/n sleeping with her mouth opened slightly.

She was the prettiest sight he ever laid eyes on, making him feel like all his insecurities and negative feelings go away.

Y/n made him realise not to worry so much in life.

She opened his eyes.

Ever since that day, Luca started being more and more optimistic and extroverted towards everyone in school, wether it be an outcast or an annoying person. Heck, he even says hello to the scary delinquents!

That was how much Luca Kaneshiro did not give a shit towards people anymore.