Smoke One

Okay this is a filler chapter I'm trying to get to the good stuff but I don't wanna rush through the book. After the next chapter there will be a time gap, just wanted to let you guys know. I hope you enjoyed, vote, comment, share -A.J

-RASHAD POV

I fuck on that bitch and we lay up -Future

Indie: I'm done fucking with you, this gone be ya last time lying to me.

I shook my head at the text a received from India this lil chick I been fucking with tough. Why she wanna act up right when I'm going to see her ass, I hopped in my car and played 56 Nights Mixtape by Future before pulling off from the Trap, I went to her contacts as I drove and called her.

"What the fuck you want?" She answered with an attitude.

"Open the fucking door." I said, I then hung up before she could get a word in.

"What the fuck you want?" She asked pulling the door back and stepping out.

I sucked my teeth. "Get in the house with all that bullshit." I said pushing her towards the door.

"My mama home." I looked at h r upside her head. "She Finna go to work though."

I nodded, "You gone burn one with me then?"

"I mean... I guess." She said pulling the front door up. I led the way to my car and got in. I cranked the car up and put in Future 56 nights mixtape, instantly going to 'March Madness'. And pulled off fast as fuck, just to piss her off. I smiled to myself and irked off the street. When I got to the stop sign I pulled the blunt from behind my ear and lit it.

Inhaling that pressure I held it in and blew it out sucking it right back up until there was no more smoke. You hit that bitch like that every time you gone be more than high. I hit the blunt a couple more times and passed it. I pulled up to the store on the block in India neighborhood and parked. I scanned the block and reached over her and opening the glove box. I grabbed my strap and sat it on my lap before closing the glove box. I turned off the car and took the strap off safety. This ain't my side of town and I don't know these fu ass niggas. I sat it back in my lap and grabbed the blunt, looking around.

"You gone go in there?" India asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Cause I know you ain't from out here I was just-"

I shook my head and dismissed the bullshit she was talking, "I go any where and it's never no lacking." I said holding up my pistol and tucking it. I got out the car and shut the door. Walking in the store I opened the door for this old lady and a thick ass lil red chick.

I walked in after them and watched the red one walk ahead of me. I licked my lips as her ass jiggled in her tights. I shook my head with a smirk, when I noticed she ain't have no panties on. I walked behind her towards the coolers watching that ass. I guess she felt my eyes on her cause she turned around and caught me starring. No lie her face made my dick jump shawty bad as fuck.

"Damn you gone run into me ain't ya?" She asked glaring at me.

I laughed, "You would have a smart ass mouth." I said, "Aren't you cocky? I'm just trying to get a sprite ma." I said grabbing a sprite out the cooler and walking off.

"Lemme get a pack of swishers." I told the man when I walked to the counter and sat my sprite down.

"ID please." He said ringing my sprite up. I smacked my lips and looked at that fool. This why I don't fuck around outside the Hood, shit like this. I just left the shit and walked out.