Chapter 7 Frank x Hazel x Leo (smut??)

"I want you to be standing right here, naked, when we come back," Hazel commanded, walking out the door.

Leo took off his top slowly, lifting it overhead and throwing it into a heap beside the door. He then reluctantly pulled off his pants and underwear, glancing apprehensively at the door.

Soon, his two doms came back to the playroom, staring stonily at him.

"Come here," she called to him.

He strode towards Hazel and Frank, his heart beating like mad. He stared nervously at them, wondering what's going to happen to him.

As he neared the two, Frank wrapped his arm around him and dragged him on to the bed in the middle of the room.

Leo was aroused now, and his balls were tightening while his traitorous cock held out straight for attention.

"We will punish you, Leo. Do you know why?" Hazel asked, her finger lightly rubbing his slit.

"No! What did I do?"

"Did I tell you to speak, sub?"

"No, Mistress—"

"That's twice now. You're just making your punishment longer than necessary. And for your reference, you were flirting with Octavian."

Frank added, "You were shaking your ass at him and laughing. For that, you will be paddled forty strokes tonight. But first, apologize."

"I'm not sorry Mistress, Master, I wasn't flirting! You guys are just being paranoid!" Leo responded indignantly, while he was shaking in fear inside. Forty strokes? He was definitely not going to be able to sit for a week!

"Paranoid, you say?" Hazel asked, her voice turning into a dark whisper. "You're going to regret that you know?"

He whimpered, giving his Master a pitiful expression.

Frank just shook his head, signaling that he agreed with Hazel. If he was going to be tortured like that tonight, Leo was going to die a happy man. Hazel smiled and walked to the wall where the paddles were kept. She chose a nine-inch paddle with holes and took it off from the wall.

She dropped the paddle onto the bed, and sat beside Leo. Her sly grin made Leo swallow and knew that he would be begging at the end of this punishment.

Leo gasped as Hazel gently massaged his balls while Frank sucked his nipples. She came closer, stopping just short of licking it, and blew on it.

"Please Mistress, Master, please!"

Hazel squeezed his balls hard enough to cause pain, and Leo groaned.

"That's the third time now. I'm starting to think you don't want to walk anymore, do you? I will add more punishment every time you speak out of turn."

Leo shook his head, afraid to speak now. Hazel got up and fetched a cock ring from one of the drawers in the room. Frank removed his lips from his chest, and started twisting and pinching the poor rosy knobs. She came back and slipped it onto the base of his cock and the two older demigods continued torturing him with mind-blowing pleasure.