CHAPTER 11-SHE IS BACK

To unlock the next chapter the target is 100 votes and 20 followers.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you pre...pregnant Nandini?" asked Manik with a shivering voice as his tone raised a bit due to shock which Nandini misinterpreted as his anger and started sobbing

"Shh bachha, why are you crying " said Manik as if talking to a child and cupped her face.

"I know you are angry , you will leave me again" she sobbed

"Who told you that I am angry instead I am feeling like I am on top of the world, I will become a father and you are going to be the mother of my child. I am the happiest person on earth today and get this one thing in your mind chahe kuchh bhi ho jaye I will never leave your side, I will always be there to protect you and love you" he said while directly looking into Nandini's eyes.

Nandini got goosebumps on hearing his confession and just stared into his eyes to just find immense love for her. She couldn't control her feelings anymore and hugged hime tightly like her life depended on it, she felt like all her pain and miseries had come to an end with him by her side. It just felt so right in his arms like she was meant to be here.

"I love you Manik, I love you so much" she whispered while few drops of tears escaped her eyes. She could feel Manik stiffen a bit on hearing her confession but soon she felt him hug her even more tightly as if he would never let her go away.

"Thank you so much Nandani for giving me all the worlds happiness by accepting my love, I love you a lot Nandini you can't even imagine the amount of love I have for you in my heart" he whispered back and she could feel her shoulders getting wet which meant that he was crying. She pulled out of the hug and cupped his face to find his eyes moist.

"No Manik now no more crying " she said and wiped his tears.

"Yes Nandini now everything will be fine we will be happy. It will be just you me and our baby" he said while a sweet smile played on his lips thinking about his future. Nandini's lips to graced with a smile on seeing him smile.

Almost an hour had passed since their confession and now both of them were cuddled up on the couch of Nandini's cabin.Manik was caressing her hair while she had wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her head on his chest silently listening to his heartbeats.

Manik could see Nandini thinking about something very deeply.

"What are you thinking about Nandini? and just dont say its nothing" he asked softly

"I am thinking about our parents reaction. How will they react when they get to know that I am pregnant with your baby? I think they will call me a wh*re actually it doesn't matter with what names they call me but I can't tolerate if they call my baby illegi....."she couldn't complete the word as Manik put his index finger on her lips to shush her

"Dare you call our child that , he is not illegitimate he is here as the product of our love and stop calling yourself with such names , you have done nothing wrong we have just loved eachother and there is nothing wrong in that" he said sternly

"I know Manik but I just can't help it these thoughts keep coming to my mind" she said frustruatedly

"Then stop thinking about those and just think about the handsome and hot man lying beside you right now" he said teasingly which made Nandini chuckle

"This is it I just want to see you smiling like this forever " he said while caressing her chubby cheeks and gradually leaned to her face and captured her lips into a passionate kiss, at first Nandini was shocked but when Manik bit her lips she came back to reality and kissed him back and soon their clothes lay on the ground and they made passionate love to eachother.