16

16

I've packed the things i'll be bringing to our La Union trip.

I'm trying to concentrate and remembering if I forgot something.
So far I think wala na akong nakalimutan.

Mamaya na ang byahe namin ni Hades dahil may tinatapos pa siya sa office till 5pm.

He'll pick me up at 6 pm, I agree with it.

Tagal na namin walang time sa isa't isa.

If his busy i'm free and if i'm busy he is not. Mas madalas ko pang maka-hangout si Calley this past few months e.

It is currently 12 pm when someone knock my door.

It's mom.

"Honey can I interrupt you for a bit, just lend me few hours please I promise you wont be late with your trip with Hades." She is on my door.

"What is it mom, spill."

"I need you to read and sign a contract."

"What contract?"

"Some contract with the Degama Company."

"What! But mom-signing this contract given just few hours thinking, isn't it very risky. I didn't even know your doing partnership with them."

"Please honey ngayon lang nag-ask ng favor ang daddy mo. Nahihiya daw siya magsabi sayo because you know the other day. I knew we went to far, next time sasawayin ko na siya. please honey."

She pleaded,

She always get me ,konting salita at pakiusap wala na papayag na ko.

I've always been like that ,I please people to the extent that I neglected to prioritize my own.

Their my parent but sometimes they go over board.

"But mom---" the reflection in her eyes scream 'I know you'll do it Triana.'

"--Fine i'll do it where is it."

"That is the problem honey, the contract you're going to sign is in Bulacan, its a 1 and half hour to travel. But you already said yes that's why you should go. Be ready i'll call a available driver."

"Bulacan!? You never said it's that far, Mom!"

"Oh didn't I say it. I might have forgoten, sorry Honey." I know she's lying,sinadya niya iyon.

"Can you tell Mang Kaloy to get ready then ,mom . I'll just get my things."

I kiss mom and sighed living the house.

It's already 1:50 when I've got here in Bulacan. I haven't said it to Hades but if I can't finish it by 4pm i'll inform him we'll be late.

The Contract is actually good for the two company. But the problem is that it's too thick .I never know it's really this many. I need to carefully read and analyse it.

Both side did have good agreement about the Contract.

I signed every page of it.

I keep checking the time and when its nearly 4pm I call Hades. He's not picking up his phone.

I spam him with messages.

"Hey I think i'll be late babe, some emergency happens. Can you go first i'll just have our driver drive me.
I don't really mind."

When he read it he instantly call me.

"What babe! that's so ridiculous, why woudn't I wait for you. If you really can't .Then we can just postpone it for 1 day know."