Chapter 4

At the station
"So, Kates parents weren't the last ones to see her. In fact she was last seen at a party with a blonde boy that we still don't know the name of and that there's a video thats going around that may lead to her disappearance." Said Tate as she wrote on the board. "Courtney won't co-opperate so that means that she knows something that happened at that party." Said Ross. Just then Sam came running in, her face pale and filled with fear. "Detective...theres something...you need...to see." Said Sam as she gasped for air. "What is it?" Asked Ross as he stepped forward. "I got a text from Courtney she must have sent it by accident cause she not to watch it and to delete it but I watched it anyway. This is whats on there." She the played the video and showed us it. What was on there was Kate full on drunk and swaying back and forther. Courtney then walked up to her and with a drunk voice said "why does everyone like you, you're not even pretty."  Courtney then punched Kate in the face and knocked Kate to the ground. Courtney then got on top of Kate and kept on punching her but kate didn't fight back she only screamed in pain for Courtney to stop. But she didn't stop she only said "your just a whore that hits on every guy you see you even took my boyfriend away from me!" The video then ended and no one said a word. "So that means that Courtney killed Kate." Said Ross. "Detective I also remembered the blonde boys name. It was Lucus." Said Sam. "So Lucus was at the party." Said Ross. "That means he knows what happened to her." Said Tate. "Ok get a search team to that lake and Tate you go and arrest Lucus, Ross you go and arrest Courtney."

Time skip in the interagation room (with Lucus)

"Why am I here, I answered all of that Detectives questions." Said Lucus. "But not truthfully, why didn't you say you were at the party?" Questioned Tate as she walked around him. "Because I didn't want anyone to know that I was drunk. But I didn't do any drugs!" Explained Lucus as he tried to keep eye contact. "But you also said that you saw her jump out the window." Said Tate as she stopped in front of Lucus. "Yes I did but I went after her. I tried to tell her to go back home...but see wouldn't listen so I started to drink." Said Lucus heisitating to finish the sentence. Tate then leaned forward and put her hands on the cool metal table. "So you stayed at the party?" Asked Tate. "Yes...I took video of everything straightest my hand could ever be was when I was drunk." Said Lucus as he looked down. "So your the one who took the video?" Questioned Tate. "Yes and I was too drunk to help Kate...I found out about the videos yesterday and I sent one of them to Courtney." Said Lucus, his voice craking as if he was about to cry. "Let me ask you this, did Courtney kill Kate?" Asked Tate. All Lucus did was nod his head and started to cry.