Chapter 2

Mean while at Jackson high school(third person)

"Courtney, you know that there are detectives looking for Kate now." Announced Lucus as he sat next to Courtney. "What?!" Questioned Courtney as she looked at Lucus wide eyed. "Yeah, I saw them search through her house." Explained Lucus. "This is bad, this is really bad what if they find 'it'?" Courtney asked now standing up and pacing back and forth like she was going insane. "I don't know if they did, all I know is that they search through her house I'm not sure if they found 'it' at all." Explained Lucus. Courtney then stopped her pacing and sighed with relief like has been holding her breath for the whole conversation. "I wonder what happened to Kate though, she just stopped coming to school, it's like she just disappeared." Said Lucus looking straight out like he was just thinking out loud. Courtney then said a heisitent "yeah" before she looked away from Lucus.

At the police station

"Ok so we found a bag of weed in her gatiur thats labled Carson. And her parents said that she never brought over or talked about anyone named Carson. So she could be a drug dealer." Said Detective Tate as she crossed her arms. "But there's a possiblity that this Carson guy is her secret boyfriend and she was going to give the drugs to him." Said Detective Ross as her sat on the table. "Or it could be neither. Ferensics came back and whatever was in that bag was not weed." Said Detective Little as he slammed the paper on the table. We looked at the board and charged Carson from mystery person to mystery drug. "So lets ask some of Kates friends what they know about her and this drug." Said Detective Ross.

Time skip- first up Lisa
"Kate? Yeah, her and I are really good friends. I've known her since the 7th grade she's really cool. I heard about her disappearance it's really sad isn't it?" Said Lisa as she walked and talked holding her books close to her. "So what can you tell us about her?" Asked Detective Tate. "Well, she's a really nice girl and everyone loves her when they get to know her. She's really smart and she never gets in trouble which I think is a bit boring since she doesn't have any excitment in her life." Explained Lisa. "So do you know what this is? We found it in her room." Said Detective Ross as he held up the bag that had the Carson lable on it. "Oh that, thats what you use to put on an injury to sooth the pain. She got that after she jumped from the pryamid and the catchers weren't paying attention, its a good thing it wasn't high enough to break anything." Said Lisa. "Where did she get it?" Asked Detective Tate. "She got it from the pharmacy and she put in the bag so she could hide it easily." Said Lisa as she continued walking. "Why would she need to hide it?" Asked Dectective Ross. "Don't say you heard it from me but, her parents won't let her go to the doctor or go get pain killers when she's hurt. But when she does she ends up either not coming to school for a couple of days or coming to school with a bruise or two. I gotta go, see ya." Said Lisa as she started walking away. "So her parents are abusive. Maybe she ran away because of that." Said Dectective Ross. "Or got killed because of it." Said Detective Tate.