-| Chapter 10 |-

Narrator's POV

''I'm in charge of protecting my people too''

''So I could not join in the battle of Hogwarts I think you all get it now guys'' He explained the significance of his battles.

Harry listened him saying each and every word carefully as if he is detecting lies which was totally ignored by the young Professor Percy.

But Professor Percy told him to take his seat.

''Do you think Professor Percy is cool?'' Lisa whispered to maddy with her wide doe eyes.

''Yes I think he is a great person but a little bit of clumsiness'' madison told her about her genuine thoughts about Professor Percy.

''That makes him Cute though'' Ashley joined in the middle.

''Ashley ?'' Maddy and Lisa whispered shouted .

''We will be having our DADA Class together''

That made maddy and lisa to smile widely.

''What's DADA?''

''It's the short form for-''

''Guys so i'll be handling Defenseless Against Dark Arts for you from now on ''
Mr. Jackson announced

Everyone cheered for him except the trio but that was the actual thing.

The thing is Draco also joined everyone cheering Professor Percy. Maddy did not have seen this face of Draco. He normally won't give a shit about anyone unless they are really important to him.

'I noticed he even smiled at the party yesterday when we first met our young Professor like he known him for ages and also I could sense some special bond between them .'

'Too suspicious' maddy thought

''Soon

I

Will

Find Out '' maddy muttered

Professor Percy clapped his hands that made all the student's attention to fall on him gradually.

''We will be starting our lessons from the next class''

'Woahh' The whole class begun howling mess

Hermione was shocked

Harry was in his deep thoughts

And Ron was howling with others

''Can't you be quiet'' Hermione scolded Ron

''No I can't'' Ron replied recklessly

''I didn't finish guys''

''Today i'll tell you the rules and benefits regarding Defenseless against dark arts''

'Noooo' Everyone denied

''I bet it'll be interesting and every single person should know about this''

Professor Percy went ahead ignoring the negative replies

''This Defenseless Against Dark Arts subject will help you increase your physical strength as well as your mental strength also''

''As I have said earlier you don't need any books for this so there won't be any written homeworks for you ''

This made everyone to smile in victory but not our poor Hermione and our zoned out Harry.

''And also you won't be carrying your wand to this class ''

Everyone gasped at this statement

Hermione could not hold it anymore so she rose up from her seat and started attacking Professor Percy with her questions