-| Chapter 7 |-

Professor park : Nice to meet you too pretty ladies. * holding a smirk*

Ooh my god the same smirk. That's killing me inside. I was literally blushing.
Shit what if he see me. Nononono this should not be happening. While i was thinking a plan, my true bestie Lisa spoke. This girl finally used her brain for the first time in her lifetime. I guess she came up with an escaping plan. That moment I saw her at that moment as if she was my saviour.

Oh come on Lisa!!! That's the spirit...

But before she was started to talk, Professor Park cut her off . Unfortunately.

This is unfair Professor Park!!!

Prof. Park: Meet me after classes tomorrow at the staff room , Ms. Melville.

I offended and asked him Why ?

Suddenly , he made his steps towards me and within a second he was standing closer to me literally his hot breath has been felt on my neck. I felt my cheeks was heating up. He went near my ear. Shivers runs through my spine. His body was pressing against mine. He spoke

Prof. Park: Cuz i told you to. *he held a wide smile while tilting his head*

He got back to his previous position then smirked at me continuously

Aghhh One day I swear to god im gonna break his fucking teeth. If he Isn't my fucking teacher, i would have done that much earlier.

Lisa: Professor Park . can we leave? It's getting late besides we have classes tomorrow.

This woodenheaded sloth...!! Could not she opened her bloody mouth and told this a minute before? I almost dead because of his closeness. I was staring at her the whole time.

Maddy :Yes sir .

Prof. Park: You're right. Ok leave girls. And Gud Night to you guys.

Me and Lisa: Good night to you too Professor Park :)

We plastered a smile in our face before we were left. Then he returned us a soft smile while waving his hand to us.

Seriously this man, he knows how to make me fell for him head over heels in a minute and immediately the next minute to creep me out completely.

Lisa's POV

I know i was always at the wrong time. For sure , maddy will be mad at me. It's my mistake i'm sorry maddy dear however i opened my mouth to blabber something and negotiate him but he cutted my sentence off in the middle discreetly. And then I couldn't do anything at that moment. I don't like when someone cut me off in the middle while i'm speaking. Argh!! he is getting on my nerves i have to put an end to this but no way to find solution because he is my Damn Teacher and also extra handsome. Ahh nevermind. But what if he continues this till the end. No No this is not a good sign after all. Even though i was drooling over on every teacher but i didn't failed to notice the dark feelings in Prof. Park's eyes. All this time i have been thinking about him until i met with the pair of legs. It's none other than my friend Maddy. She was tapping her right foot on the floor in the middle of the hallway waiting for me. She was extremely mad at me for this incident i guess. I am gonna get nicely from her. When she saw my presence, she didn't even uttered any single word but to step beside and continued to step further which was an absolute shock for me. Notmally, this girl would shout at me but she followed terrific silence the whole time. At the few more futher steps we reached our dorm's door. Once we entered into the dorm, i felt guilty so i made the first move and i apologized to her.

Maddy : It's okay liz, i'm not angry anymore . I know you have tried your best but he didn't let you to.

Madison's POV

I know she didn't do it on purpose after all she's my bestfriend. She was there for me whenever i face any pain or hardships. So, i couldn't stay mad at her for a long time. Besides , i love her so much.

Maddy : It's okay liz, i'm not angry on you anymore . I know you have tried your best but he didn't let you .

Lisa :Thanks for considering my apology maddy.

And we hugged each other for a minute. After some time, we decided to go to bed because we have our classes starting from tomorrow. We don't want to be late at our very first day lectures and getting punishments.

Lisa went to her bed already with her pet. And i after finishing my night skincare routine, i placed my head on my white pillow.

I recalled each and everything which was occurred today from when i left my house reaching hogwarts especially the surprise entry of my teachers in the party . That was fucking awesome. They are all had angelic face for that i didn't mind to simping over them.

But him . Professor Park is very handsome and as well as very annoying.

I won't forget this incident in my lifetime he was literally very close to me.

Arghh thinking about him making me frustated. So i let my mind free. I have thrown all of my worries in trash and slowly drifted to my dreamland.

At Morning

I woke up as the sunlight rays reached my face and spoiled my beauty sleep. I saw the time on my clock and the first word was to come outside my mouth was.

Ohh shit i was late

I tilted my head to get the better view of others in the dorm but there was no one other than me and Lisa. Lisa was sleeping peacefully until i poured a glass of water on her face.

She immediately stood up from her bed and screamed. When looked at me, she frowned her eyebrows and she asked ''what was that for?''

I abruptly hold the clock in my hands to show her the time. When she saw the time, her eyes popped out.

Then we began to ran to the bathroom. After completing our morning routine within 10 minutes and entered to our class to save our ass.

Once we reached our class, we were welcomed by a mint haired man who was staring into my soul deeply. I was stood there speechlessly.

 I was stood there speechlessly

Ok guys. Hope you enjoyed it<3. Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Thanks to all your support and keep doing it. You're doing a good job. Do vote and comment my darlos 😘😘