-| Chapter 6 |-

Madison And Lisa Returned him their smile And continued eating. Madison And Lisa was eating peacefully at that time a voice was heard from their behind which was quite Deep And rough but Nice to hear.

The voice called "Madison"

Madison turned around to see the Person who was the owner of the de-ep voice.

Once she turned her head, she met the gaze of the person who is soon-to-be her teacher ouch HER TEACHER.

Her deep voice teacher was none other than Professor.Kim ,the hottie one ofc

Maddy : How did you know my name?

prof.kim: Just asked.

Maddy : From Whom ? Why me?

Prof.kim: hey hey don't panic . You just left your neckchain. I happened to found that under my foot so i picked it up and I saw your name M-A-D-I-S-O-N in it. I've asked this to one of your fellow classmates. That boy gestured his index finger towards you so as you see I was finally ended up here, in front you while holding your neckchain. I guess it's yours. Isn't it?

Maddy touched her neck in search of her neckchain. It's not there.

Maddy : Ohh Yeah it's mine. Thanks for returning my neckchain to me. It's so sweet of you Sir.

In the corner of her eyes, Maddy noticed that Malfoy was staring at her like she killed his pet animal however Maddy just brushed it off and continued her sincere conversation with Professor Kim.

Prof.kim: No issues Miss.

Maddy : Let me introduce myself properly. By the way Hello I am Madison Melville. Nice to meet you.

Prof.Kim: Nice to meet you too. Maddy.

When prof.kim called her by a nickname her heart fluttered and a smile appeared in Madison's lips.

Prof.kim also smiled in a formal way.

Maddy: Professor

Prof.kim: Yes

Maddy: I don't know if someone said this to you or not but you're cute when you smile.

Prof.kim : *he threw his famous boxy smile* Thanks Maddy. And yeah many people complimented the same thing.

There was a deadly silence between them for couple of minutes.

''Why he's silent ? Fine okay let me start something'' maddy thought then she started a conversation.

Maddy: So , have you had your dinner?

Prof.kim: yeah

While the conversation goes up smoothly with Professor.Kim Maddy noticed that Professor Umbridge was staring at her the whole time discreetly. Literally sending dead glares to her. But she didn't get it. why? Whatever , for sure this bitch's gonna get nicely from me one day. Maddy just thought then shrugged it off and continued the talk talk with him.

After some time,

Madison : That was funny. hahahaha

Prof.kim: I assured you it will definitely be. Haha. Soo

Madison: Soo, Can I ask you something?

Prof.kim: Go ahead

Madison :Do you know him? *maddy showed his finger towards Professor Percy who was having his food* I mean Professor.Percy Jackson

Professor Kim studied him completely and said ''NO''

Prof.kim :Even his entry was completely a surprise to me because Professor Dumbledore didn't even mentioned him about me and he even seems like a 15 year old boy.
And one thing i can definitely say that there is something strange about this boy Percy Jackson.