Chapter 24

A few weeks passed. The couple's relationship has been going smoothly. They recently just got back from another tour.

Dave and Kurt are boredly watching the TV. Nothing was good on. But they just let it go and play.

Kurt's bright red hair was now faded back to the orange blond. Some red steaks remained but it wasn't as red anymore. But he didn't care. He knew the color wasn't going to stay, anyway.

"Yay your blond hair is making a comeback.." Dave says as he ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair.

Kurt laughed and rolled his eyes. "Well colors don't stay forever. You're gonna miss the red aren't you?"

Dave shakes his head. "I mean, I adored your Red Hair, but I adore your blond hair much more."

Kurt snickered. "So unpredictable, Dave." He teased. The drummer rolled his eyes.

Pulling the blond up for a kiss, the two were interupted by a knock of the door.

"I thought Krist went out of state with Shelli..?" Kurt says when they heard the knock.

Dave furrowed his eyebrows. "he did. He showed the passport and everything when we finished tour."

Kurt turned his head. Looking at the door. "then who could be knocking?" He asks.

Neither of them knew. Dave guesses out, "a fan?" But the two scoff and shake their heads.

"Well if they are a fan, it'll be really creepy." Kurt responded as he gets off the couch.

Dave felt his protective side kick in. "Kurt, what if it's an assassin going to kill you?" He asks.

Kurt turned around. Laughing as be makes a questionable look. "Huh? You think a killer will just take a lovingly stroll to our shared apartment just to kill me? And in fact, knock on the door? That's delusional and I'm not even high."

Dave scoffed. "Well we don't know whom exactly is at that door!" He exclaimed a little.

But the door knocked again.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "Watch, it's like a delivery driver. A package?" He guessed. But Dave shakes his head.

"No...? We got our mail earlier today. It was just the dumb rent and electric bill." Dave informed.

"Oh.. then I don't know.." Kurt says uncertain. He went over and grasped the door knob.

"Wait! Let me open it." Dave imediantly says in a protective tone of voice.

Lightly he moved Kurt aside. Which Kurt understands. Dave is very protective all of a sudden.

Dave grasps the door knob. Slowly he turned it open. Once the door is opened.

Courtney is revealed.