Chapter 22

The couple are cuddling on the couch. Watching a movie that they both like. Dave suddenly zoned out.

Staring at the floor. He just mentally realized something. Kurt has been clean off of heroin, for  awhile. Which made him feel much relieved.

He didn't want to mention this to Kurt however. In fact, he did have to deal with the withdrawal crabbiness of Kurt's emotions when he first started to get clean.

Suddenly, Dave felt a soft kiss to his chest. His brown eyes looked at the man in his arms.

"You okay?" Kurt whispered. Lifting his blue gaze and staring up at Dave. Dave nodded. "Yeah, the marijuana is just zoning me out."

"Oh, alright." Kurt responded. Shifting as he laid on his side. His back facing Dave as he is paying attention to the movie on screen.

Dave lightly began to play with Kurts hair. Feeling it in his fingers. It felt very soft. Very bright. Very cherry red.

Kurt felt the soft touches. It made him feel sleepy. His stoned eyes fluttered to a close.

The drummer left little head scratches for Kurt. Helping the man fall into a relaxed slumber.

He eyed his boyfriend with love, pecking Kurt's cheek as he whispered. "I love you."

Kurt hummed in as he sleepily croaked out. "mm, I love you too." He says as he fell asleep.

Dave shifted. He picked up the remote. Shutting the TV off as he carefully picked up Kurt.

He looked at the man in his arms. Dave leaned down and pecked Kurt's lips.

"C'mon, babe. Let's get you in my room to sleep. The beds bigger." He spoke, and Kurt must've heard.

Because he mumbled sleepily back. "mm, alright..do I get cuddles?" He croaked out. His heavy eyelids opening up.

Dave nodded. "Of course you do, now c'mon. I'll carry you." He acknowledged towards the frontman.

Carrying Kurt up the stairs. Kurt has already fell back asleep. Dave realized.

Rolling his brown eyes, Dave contuined to make his way up the stairs.

Finding this adorable how Kurt fell asleep in his arms. Dave reached the top of the stairs and proceeded to walk down the hall.

He walked inside of his bedroom. Since the door is open. Dave softly placed Kurt inside of the bed.

Walking back over, Dave shuts the bedroom door.
Then he went back over to the bed.

He crawled himself into it.