Chapter 17

Dave handed Kurt the dress and a dry pair of boxers. quickly left the bathroom so Kurt can have some privacy.

Kurt gets dressed. Using his hands to comb the bright red strands of his hair. Once he finished, he left the bathroom.

Seeing Dave leaning against the wall. His brown eyes looked over, but slowly and surely. He checked Kurt out.

His brown eyes slowly looking up and down as he bit his bottom lip again. Kurt giggled as he went over.

"Hi!" Kurt beamed happily as he eyed up at the drummer. Dave placed a hand onto Kurt's cheek.

His thumb lightly brushing it, causing Kurt's cheeks to turn rosy. "Hey." Dave responded, his voice slightly lower.

Kurt tilted his head a bit, kissing Dave's palm softly. Dave felt his body stiffen up. He hasn't felt any kisses from the frontman in months.

"You look very pretty." Dave complimented. Eyeing the frontman with love.

Kurt shyly laughs. A bit embarrassed as he stepped a bit back. "Oh thank you, Dave."

"Uh-huh.." Dave responded as he began to smile. Kurt returned the smile.

"Can I sleep in your room, tonight?" Kurt asks. Dave bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah, sure. I don't mind." Dave responded. Making Kurt grin and run over.

He jumped into Dave's arms. Tucking his face into the drummers neck and leaving a little kiss.

Dave held Kurt in his arms. He sighed softly when he felt the little kiss to his neck.

"Kurt.." Dave spoke up. Kurt brushed his lips up and placed them onto Dave's cheek.

Leaving a soft kiss, Kurt pulled back. Innocently and naively staring up at Dave. "Huh?"

Dave snickered. Rolling his brown eyes as he responded. "Nevermind, c'mon you cute shitstain."

Kurt laughed as he tucked his face into Dave's neck. Leaving soft kisses to it as the two make their way to Dave's bedroom.

The rest of the night was...well, a night. They didn't suspect it to happen, but they're both glad that it did.

Clothes were disregarded, Kurt's whimpering of pleasure under the sheets, everything.

But the only difference this time, was they are sober. Completely. They knew damn well they are gonna remember this night.

Marks littered across Kurt's neck and collarbone. Large red scratch marks going down Dave's back.

This night, will be unforgettable.

Dave is obsessed with Kurts Red Hair, Red Lips. And Kurt is feeling much happier with Dave.

This sex wasn't out of being used. But rather shared with love and admiration. Happiness and the thrill of it made their hearts beat in sync.

At this moment, the two have finished. Just shuddering and holding each other close.

"Holy shit.." Kurt whimpered out as his head laid itself onto Dave's chest. Dave lifted a hand, petting Kurt's bright red cherry hair.

"Felt good, didn't it?" Dave tiredly asks. Staring at the darkened ceiling. Kurt lifted his head.

Drawing little hearts with his finger on Dave's chest. He nodded his head. "So damn good."

The drummer chuckled. Dave asks. Kissing his "friends" cheek.

"Do you just want to get some sleep..? Or would you like some aspirin..? A bath?" Dave offered.

Kurt yawned as he kissed Dave's chest. "Just be held by you and sleep.." he responded.

"Okay, baby." Dave muttered.

The two held each other close. Cuddling each other with little smiles on their faces.

Asleep.