chapter 08

It was about 11am in the morning.

Bailey slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight blended into them. She was still in Ethans arms while her red hair was all messy and still felt quite tired.

She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. That woke Ethan up.
Bailey turned her head towards him and noticed that he had just woken up.

"Oh, I didn't notice you were awake" she said in a tired, raspy voice.

"Yep just woke up" he said smiling at her. The girl smiled back.

Bailey laid back down again on Ethans chest.

"You know, you're really pretty when you have just woken up." he told her while brushing his fingers through her red hair once again. Her hair was so soft it was impossible to stop.

"Is anyone still in the house right now?"  Bailey asked.

"At 11 am they usually go grab some coffee and come back like an hour later, but before I went to sleep Sam told me that they have an appointment with Detective Bailey, Quinns father, at 3 pm to talk about what exactly happened, so they'll probably pick us up at 2 pm or something." Ethan worded.

Bailey nodded, when she suddenly heard the phone ring.
"It's probably Chad or whatever telling us that they're grabbing coffee" she assumed.

She stood up and walked towards the phone.
"Hello Bailey, would you like to play a game?" the voice through the phone said.
Ghostface, was Bailey and Ethans first thought.

They looked at eachother with wide opened, scared eyes.

"Oh fuck you man, we've all had enough of your stupid little games" Bailey shouted.

"No one will ever have enough of me, Bailey." the killer said.

Bailey looked at Ethan again terrified.

Suddenly the killer opened the door of Ethan's bedroom and attacked Bailey, who was standing right next to the door.

The guy quickly stood up from his bed and ran towards Bailey to save her.

She tried to scream but the killer held her mouth and pointed a knife right next to her neck.
"You wish you could hold her like this, Landry?" Ghostface said.
He stabbed her right into her stomach causing her to bleed and have trouble breathing.

"Go fuck yourself, you bastard!"
he yelled and ran towards Ghostface. Ethan attacked him with a lamp he quickly grabbed from his side desk.

He smashed the lamp towards his head and grabbed Bailey who was crying of fear. He had a knife in his room just in case anything would happen, which just did. He picked up the knife and had Bailey in his hug struggling to breath.

Ghostface slowly stood up again but definitely felt dizzy after Ethan shattered a lamp onto his head.

"Hold pressure your stomach!"
Ethan had to let go of Bailey in his hug and held his knife tight.

The killer had just had the energy and power again to chase after both of them but mainly Ethan who was running away from him.

The killer was chasing after him in the house.

"Leave her the actual fuck alone!"
he yelled in anger and went closer to Ghostface.

Before the killer could make a move, Ethan stabbed him in his arm and had the urge to stab him in his neck but couldn't since the killer stabbed him right into his leg.

Now Ethan had trouble with running, but found another lamp to break on Ghostfaces head.

The killer collapsed to the ground once again and actually felt even more dizzy this time since Ethan hit him harder.

"I hope you fucking die soon." he said. "And don't even think about hurting Bailey ever again."

Ethan ran to his room again to check on Bailey. She was laying on his bed grunting and holding her stomach.

"Hey, hey you'll be okay, okay? Everything going to be fine. He didn't stab you that deep into your stomach, it will be better in ten minutes, I will take care of you later, alright?" he said in an anxious and very fast voice.

Bailey nodded aggressively.
Ethan gave her a kiss on her cheek quickly and sat down next to her.

They could both hear Ghostface leaving the house, not being able to attack them anymore cause he was too weak. Such an idiot.

After Ethan taking care of Baileys wound, the others came back home and looked at all of the mess around the house.

Then they saw Ethan fixing up Baileys injury.

"Oh my fucking god." Tara said.