chapter 02

— It was late at night.
Ethan and Bailey were walking down Woodsboro street, when suddenly Bailey got a phone call.
"Unknown number.." she mumbled and looked at Ethan confused. "Pick it up." he commanded.
"Okay." Bailey replied with a confusing look and picked up the phone.

"Hello Bailey. Do you like scary movies?" an unknowingly deep voice said. Bailey knew immediately who he is. "What the fuck do you want asshole? Cool, I get it, it's Halloween. Jokes over, alright? You're not funny." she said, almost wanting to hang up.

"Who said I'm joking?" the voice said.
"Because dickhead, this happens every year. If you really are ghostface show yourself then if you aren't a real pussy."
"Bailey stop." Ethan warned her.
"You'll regret it, Bailey Grace. You'll regret ever picking up the phone" the person on the phone worded and hung up.

"See Ethan? Nothing happened." Bailey assured.

Next thing both of them saw was some person in a mask chasing after them with a knife. "Oh fucking christ!" Ethan shouted and grabbed the girls arm. Both of them ran as fast as they could whilst the killer was chasing after them. They found a bush to hide behind.

Bailey looked at Ethan frightened. Tears were forming in her eyes. The guy glanced at her back and did the silence hand gesture. Both of them heard footsteps of this years ghostface. "I don't want to die Ethan." Bailey whispered very quietly and shook her head whilst shedding tears of fear. "Okay one the count of three you will grab my hand and we will run as fast as we can, alright?" he told her in a lower voice.
"one..."
"two..."
"three!!"

Ethan immediately grabbed Baileys hand and rushed as fast as they could. Ghostface was chasing them in the meantime. Bailey has never been fast in running, which means that she was very slow and behind Ethan. "Ethan, please slow down!" She begged. "I promise you, I can keep you safe if you run a little bit faster."
The girl tried her best but he was still faster.

The killer was right behind them and getting closer to Bailey. His knife was almost reaching her but she was losing more and more speed along the way. When Bailey and Ethan we're being slower, Ghostface ran faster.

He scratched her arm with his knife. It was one of those scratches that didn't hurt but wouldn't stop bleeding.

"Fuck!" Ethan shouted out loud. "Look Bailey my house is right there just abit more, you'll be okay."

They slammed the door open and locked all of the locks in the house. "Why the fuck do you have so many locks?" The girl asked panicked. "Remember, it's not completely my house, it also belongs to Samantha and Tara Carpenter." he added.

"Are you okay?" Ethan questioned Bailey worried.
"Yes I'm fine, don't worry about me it's just a little scratch, we can bandage it up later"

Ghostface was pounding the door trying to break it open but couldn't do it.

"There's no way of him getting inside, I just locked every door, every window. Trust me this house is safe. The killer will give up soon." Ethan told her.

"Are you sure?" Bailey reassured. The guy nodded.

"Come on, I think Sam has a first aid kit in her room, we can bandage up your wound. Just give me a second, I'll go find it." he informed her. "You can go wait in my room if you like, it's right there." Ethan filled in and pointed to the direction of his room.

Bailey made a grand entrance to his room and sat on his bed. She took a look at her bleeding wound, which was just burning a little bit when she paid attention to it.

After 2 minutes Ethan approached with the first aid kit.
"Okay here we go" he said and looked around for something to clean up the wound. "Found it"

He carefully rinsed the girls wound. "Warning, this might burn a little." he announced and used one of those alcohol free wipes. Bailey twitched a little. "Okay I think it's fine now."

Ethan took out the elastic bandage and wrapped it around her injury. "Is this too tight?" he asked generously. "It's just fine. Thank you, I really appreciate you for helping me." Bailey gave him a soft smile.

"Does it still hurt?" He questioned her out of curiosity.
"Only when I pay attention to it."