7 | ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ

Vote + Comment

Vote + Comment

❝Just Like Water.❞

____

"Wake up stinky!"

Sedora's raspy voice whisper shouted whilst she violently humped upwards and downwards cowgirl style on Cyrus' firm muscular lap. His low grunts of discomfort sounded off into the hotel room, chiming alongside the slight squeak of the wooden bed frame. Cryus' sleep matted eyes opened in a matter of seconds, the uncomfortable force caused him to jolt in breath as Sedora humped harder and incredibly faster. Snaking his hands around her curvaceous waist, he held her still — looking dead into her eyes as she fluttered her thick eyelashes. She innocently smiled, her eyes sparkling with such gleam of joy, "Fi-nall-y! " She softly clapped.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cyrus questioned, sitting himself up once Sedora removed her body off his. He rubbed gently at his eyes — his vision properly restoring as he scanned the room. Sedora crawled over to the other bed, her luscious cheeks swallowing the black lace panties she wore to which immediately caused a hot flush to wave over Cyrus' body as she got herself underneath the covers, settling herself flat ontop of a sleeping Levi. 

"I'm bored.. I've been up for like an hour waiting for one of you guys to wake up but clearly you're both pissed to shit." Sedora testified, nudging her head in between the crevices of Levi's neck.

Cyrus ticked out of his trance, screwing his face and staring straight at her with confusion, "And out of us both, you chose me to wake up?"

Sedora giggled slightly, nodding her head and puckering her soft lips — blowing a kiss. 

Cyrus leaned left swiftly dodging her smooch — laughing to himself as Sedora gasped in shock. "No thanks, after what you just did? Relax." He orders. Sedora snatched the pillow from underneath Levi, launching it forcefully towards Cyrus, it hitting him softly on his side as he blocked upon approach.

"Blimey! Do better love!" Cyrus taunted, smirking.

As Sedora went to open her mouth in response, Levi kissed his teeth — opening his eyes and rolling them with such sass. "Where's the pillow gone?!" He squints. Sedora looked down before frowning, backing her petite body away from Levi's, "Levi! Oh my days.. your breath stinks! What the fuck?!" She exclaimed, hastily putting her hand over her nose, blocking the rancid smell of stale saliva and strong liquor from her space.

Levi grimaced, sitting himself up, he took a tight hold of Sedora's arms — removing her hand from across her nose. He took a warm, deep, humid huff and huffed straight into her face, causing Sedora to forcefully jolt back.

Sedora gagged as she held her stomach tightly, she could feel her stomach twisting knots in nausea. The revolting stench caused her body to heave uncontrollably to which Levi rubbed gently on her back — hoping to suffice her. Cyrus sat laughing to himself, haha-ing in an unplanned revenge attack, "Stinky for sure huh? Serves you right for waking me up." He smirks.