3 | ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴀ

Vote + Comment

Vote + Comment

Kiss of Life.

____

"This is so gorrggg-UH!" Sedora exclaimed, holding out the black lace tube top.

The thick threads of articulate designing stitched flawlessly on the expensive piece of garment, lacing perfectly into blooming flowers. Exquisite mesh outlined the upper cups, when worn - would tickle at the large globes that sat comfortably in them. The thin fabric rolled roughly in-between Sedora's slim fingers as she rubbed at it to determine the quality. She held it out - eyeing it down as her mouth grew a large smile of approval, clutching it to her chest as she hopped on her feet.

"I want it now!" She howled excitedly.

Cyrus grinned as he watched her cuddle the clothing, watching her tiny body leap with joy from a piece of flimsy fabric. Still resting on the hanger - it displayed the cube's number 12, signifying that she planned on buying a size up. He notices before grabbing the clothing out of her hand, lazily hanging it in front of the rest - wrecking the even sequence of numbers that gradually produced different sizing.

He shuffles through the numbered sequence, going through duplicates of multiple 6's and 8's before spotting a size 10. Snatching it off the rail, he holds it in front of him - nodding his head in approval before placing the hook around Sedora's finger.

"Size down." He grunts.

Levi nods in agreement, slowly eyeing as he undressed her top to bottom.

Sedora halts abruptly, her eyebrows knitting into puzzlement. The beam of excitement that drew across her dazzling face twisted into one of bafflement, she cuts her eyes - kissing her teeth as she stood with a hand on her curvaceous hip - fidgeting with the hook of the hanger as she stared down the clothing.

"Er, why would I do that?" She questioned, irritation laced in her voice.

Levi smirked, slapping his tough hand onto Cyrus' muscular back, grabbing his shoulder before leaving his hand placed, "Because we want to see your tits spilling out. Duh!" He spoke.

Cyrus voiced a low chuckle, dapping Levi's hand as they both taunted Sedora, "Beat me to it."

The humming sound of generic store music played moderately as customers walked around unhurriedly - some pulling and tugging at clothing as they debated quality and worthiness as others lined up perfectly waiting to cash out so they could bring home their new purchase. Unrelated children ran loosely as they played tag, their cutely small footsteps smacked forcefully hard against the brown wood floors as some hid in-between clothing racks as they stow away from the fear of being 'it.' Their loud screams of exhilaration rung across the section - muffling the bass of music that played. Workers stood unamused, some occupying themselves against the large racks of clothes - playing with the hooks of hangers as they 'recovered' the same area out of boredom. Three of their co-workers occupied the tills, rushing to tend to the customers who lined up patiently, the rushed sound of beeping and scanning synced along with the rest of the background noise.