1 | ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴅ

Vote + Comment

Vote + Comment

Shootin' nude freaky.

____

"Ahh We boyed ourselves! ... What the fuck!" Sedora pants.

The jet black wig that sat atop her head brushed against the humid sticky gust of air as she stopped halt, bending over as thick densities of fumes snaked into her lungs whilst she inhaled and exhaled violently. The thin tangled wires that laced down from her studded ears and into the large cellular device that she held with such tightness - flung loosely, hitting her softly against the cheek. Her counterfeit Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandoulière travel bag weighed down her slim frame causing her to buckle slightly before she kept herself steady and grounded.

Thunderous asynchronous clapping reverberated hard against the cement hurriedly, following right behind until they too made a halt. Levi's body collapsed onto the gum splattered floor, laying himself on the plain black Firetrap travel bag filled with snacks and clothes - that sat confined to his back. His tattooed hands gripped the J. Cole graphic tee that wrapped around his upper body - imitating the action of clutching his heart. Levi struggled as he took in sharp breaths of polluted air in attempt at regulating his heartbeat, his eyes closed tight as he struggled to gain focus.

"Fuck!" Levi shouted. "How the fuck we miss the gyatdamn train mane?!" He poorly mimicked in an American accent, stacking his arms onto his head - raising them to open his airways.

Sedora frowned, "It's your fault for not paying attention to the flipping time! I told you we couldn't go buy snacks yet you took about fifteen minutes deciding which Pringles were the best!"

Levi's eyes flicked open sending daggers as he watched Sedora lightly pant. Her arms now crossed underneath the plain black cami top that only just covered her voluptuous bust, slightly lifting them in the process. Levi licks his cherry tinted lips as he watched her movement, eyes focused intently as he undressed her visually.

As though time had stopped, passerby's rushed to their platforms - speeding down flights of stairs running to catch their three hour journey trains. Mugs of blistering hot coffee equipped in the hands of businessmen, carrying hard proof briefcases in one hand as their trench coats flew with the wind. Children running and playing, enjoying time before they constrict themselves into adult-sized seats for what felt like for them, eternity. Transportation workers slowly walked around with their hands stuffed deeply into their navy blue pockets, complaining amongst each other about formulating the next pay strikes and the sickening decisions from governmental rulings.

All while Levi kept his eyes attached on the large maternal yet sexual anatomy that rested on Sedora's chest.

Rolling her faux lashed covered eyes, Sedora snaps her slender manicured fingers, pointing her index to her face, "Bitch get off the floor and face your front. You're so embarrassing sometimes."