5 | ꜱᴇɴꜱᴜᴀʟ

Vote + Comment

Vote + Comment

Love you in real life.

____

"I love you .. more baby girl. "

Soft creaking and low growls of satisfaction resonated lustily around the hotel room, the loud clash of skin slapping and heavy moaning chiming in swiftly as they harmonise alongside. Sweat trickled down fluidly against the outline of Sedora's spine as she lifted her body up - slamming down hard with full force. Her sticky tender breasts were confined in Levi's hands as he fondled them passionately, twiddling her sore buds in-between his thick thumb and index finger. He circled his thumbs around - outlining the skin between her nipples and areolas before flicking them softly, causing Sedora to whimper in pleasure.

The sensation of his fingers tickling at her nipples and his stiff veiny cock throbbing inside her was becoming rapidly overbearing, leading Sedora to clench sharply against him. Levi felt the tease as he stretched over to clasp a nipple into his mouth, pinching tightly at the singular breast he held in his hand. Levi snaked his free arm down her slender waist - clutching tightly before resting his hand against her stomach, pinching softly at the tubbiness that folded as she laid her body against his.

"Fuck Levi!" She moaned tenderly against his right ear, snuggling her head in-between the crevice of his head and neck - grinding her sex into his as her breath blew warmly against his shoulder.

Levi's latch on her plump breast came to a stop, he watched as Sedora struggled to maintain her pace, her light whimpers of tiredness became evident as she snaked her hands around and wrapping them around his forearms with such restriction. She lifted her head up, securing lazy eye contact with Levi's concentrated gaze. Sedora held her mouth agape as sweat glistened shimmery against her forehead, Levi's own imitating the same as the hot flushes of sex radiated pleasurably inside their bodies.

Levi's masculine bed of hair tickled arousingly against Sedora's almost bare pussy - the hairs poking gently at her bare flesh that enveloped his cock whole. Evidence of her previous highs contrasted against his dark pubes as they dripped slowly into the depths of hair that stood straight.

Bringing his pelvis up, Levi wrapped his other arm around her waist - cuffing her against his body firmly as her breast stayed squished in-between her and his chest. Sedora's face gradually became levelled with Levi's - staring deeply into each others eyes before Levi thrusted a large stroke, his voice grunting as he watched Sedora's face twist up satisfactory.

"Uhh..Fuuck!"

Sedora bit down aggressively on her bottom lip - causing the blood that settled inside to rush immediately as it deepened the pigment of her cherry coloured lips. Her eyes failed to stay steady, the faux lashes battered briskly against her bloodshot eyes as they started to excrete tears of fulfilment - fulfilment that brought her pussy quivering excessively whilst she held tightly against the base of his active cock.