𝟑.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Danny I'm not throwing a party at my house. You know I won't do it." Brizo said as Danny walked infront of her. He pushed into the locker room and Brizo followed. It wasn't abnormal for Brizo to be in the locker room. Seeing as she was best friends with two of the best players on the team and one of Coaches favorite students. She was also known to help with the boys injuries during games. When she walked in some of the boys hooted and hollered.

She flipped multiple off and kept walking with Danny. He kept begging her to throw a party but she couldn't listen to what he was saying when she felt a familiar presence. The presence of a werewolf, she knew the feeling. When a supernatural being was near her she knew. It was a certain energy, a power feeling that filled her chest. She looked around and locked eyes with Issac. He gave a look of confusion and then a very genuine smile.

Brizo pushed away the feeling she had and walked away from Danny while he was speaking. She walked towards Issac and sat down on the bench his bag was set on. The blonde boy looked the girl up and down in all her beauty. She smiled at him and cocked her head. He kept staring at her, almost in a trance. "Issac." Brizo said and placed a hand on his shoulder as he was hunched over to tie his shoes.

He snapped out of the trance he was in and smiled at her. "You alright Lahey?" The girl asked and rubbed her hand into his shoulder. "Yeah yeah i'm fine." He said and looked back down to tie his cleat. He messed up the knot and went to undo it. Brizo pushed his hands away and started tying the shoe herself. "What are you?" Issac started but Brizo immediately cut him off. "Give me your other foot." She said and tapped his knee. He immediately did as told and she started tying that shoe. Once she finished Coach called for all of the boys to get on the field. Issac gave her a look of appreciation and she smiled back, giving him a look to go.

Once Issac left the locker room she stood up and started walking around. She touched some of the boys bags, trying to sense an energy from it. When she reached a certain bag her heart dropped to her stomach. Her feeling was right. She read the name on the bag and her eyes widened, Scott McCall was a werewolf. Brizo immediately sent a text to Derek telling him to give her a call or pop by for dinner.
Almost immediately Derek called Brizo to see what was wrong. She explained the situation to him in a hushed tone. Derek sighed and though about how he should break it to her.

"I know Brizo, I know Scott's a werewolf." Derek said and the blonde girl immediately went quiet. "You knew? And didn't think to tell me? It took you forever to mention hunters and you only mention another werewolf now!" Brizo yelled at a high pitched tone, making Derek have to pull away and cover his ears. Sometimes he forgot the girls voice goes at a very high octave. "Listen listen I didn't wanna tell you because things were dangerous.

"Who even bit him? Is there a new alpha in town? Is that who killed Laura? And all those people?" Brizo asked with a yell. "Yes, Scott and I have been trying to figure it out." Derek said back to her, his own anger rising. "You need to keep me in the loop Derek. I'm in even more danger if you don't tell me things." Brizo yelled then hung up the phone. She was furious. Her thoughts were broken when a person appeared infront of her. "You alright?" The person said and she looked up locking eyes with Scott McCall.

Brizo stood up, standing chest to chest with Scott. "How long?" She asked keeping eye contact with him. "How long what?" Scott asked, his heart starting to beat faster. "How long have you been a werewolf?" Brizo said as she grabbed Scott and pushed him against the lockers. "What the hell would you even know about the supernatural?" Scott said, gritting his teeth. "More then you think." Brizo said and flashed her true eyes at him.

Just pure white orbs, symbolizing she has not yet made a kill. She let go of Scott and spoke one piece of advice to him. "Watch your back Scott, i've been at this longer then you. Don't go to places your not meant to dwell." She said as she walked away and when she did the rest of the team was walking in. She bumped into Issac and gave him a small smile, then slipped out of the door.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Later that night Brizo walked up her driveway wearing leggings and a sports bra. When she saw a figure standing on the porch she pulled out her headphones and slowed her pace to take cautious steps. She she finally saw the face in porch light her gaze softened. Isaac Lahey stood on her porch with a forming bruise under his eye and blood running down his lip, onto his chin. "I- I didn't know where else to go." He said and his head hung low.

"Issac what happened?" Brizo asked and stepped closer finally getting a good look at him. She moved past him and unlocked her front door, when she stepped inside she held the door for him motioning him to come in. When she closed the door, she turned and he was taking his shoes off.

Brizo gave the boy a sad smile and then immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. "Why don't you sit on the counter. I'll go get some stuff just stay here." She said and Issac carefully did as she said. She walked upstairs and took a breath, then let it out. She was so angry, she knew it came from his father. She remembers Jackson telling a story about how theirs constantly yelling from the Lahey household.

Noises of struggle, and him coming to school with dark bruises all over his body.
She grabbed her non-supernatural first-aid kit and headed down stairs. When she reached Issac he was looking down at his own hands. Which Brizo noticed the small amount of blood coating his finger nails.

She stepped closer and grabbed his hands. She looked up and him, and gave him a sad smile. "Its okay Issac." She said then dropped his hands carefully into his own lap. She then moved to grab a wet rag and clean his bloody lip. He winched and pulled away slightly. She used her other hand to steady his head by putting it on his cheek. They both stayed silent while she continued to clean Issac's lip and put some ointment on it. She soon finished and packed everything away.

He stayed on the counter while she placed the kit near the stairs. She walked back into the kitchen and stood close to the boy. "Issac... What happened?" Brizo asked in a slight whisper and leaned closer to him. She was standing almost inbetween his legs now, looking up at him through her lashes. His eyes glossed over again and he tried to blink the tears away. "Promise you won't tell anyone." Issac asked and looked the girl in the eyes. Brizo picked up her hand and pointed her pinky at him.

"Swear on it."