The Plan

Edited :^)

During Jackie adventure back at Roni and Taylor.

Roni and Taylor were planning on how to get the crystal as they spied on Talia who was  sitting down falling asleep.
Roni said "I said fucking no"!
Taylor looked at him and said "Bitch you're gonna do it if you don't....I'll tell everyone you have a soft spot"!
Roni glared and said "Do not...grr fuck it I'm going in".
Talia awoke to a huge slam Roni came in and said "Talia so sexy I'm here to take your virginity".
Talia got up grabbed her softball bat and started swinging at Roni. Roni screamed "OW WHAT THE HELL!? SO KINKY!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED! OW THIS HURTS!".
Taylor walked in and said "Wow Talia is  kicking Roni's ass".
She grabbed the crystal and said "Alright let's..Roni stop fooling around"!
Roni yelled at her "Oh yeah like I'm having the best time"!
I walked in and stopped and starred I hid Finn and said "Sorry you had to see that...." I came back in and said "What the hell is going on"!?

Talia stopped and said "He tried to rape me".
I grabbed them and said "Good job, now come on we all have powers now I can fly and wild fire, Roni can haunt people's dreams".
Taylor laughed and said "Nah that's lame".
Roni turned and said "Just wait bitch just wait....".
We told the others Emily found out she can talk to animals, so yeah crazy. We all can fly Tom got... well he's exactly the same Taylor's able to water bend lol Talia has super speed Will can turn into a mermaid so basically nothing changed... Klaus can  hide in shadows...how does this help? Marti can run though objects she is displeased... Haylee got nothing she's just that special(A/N FROM HAYLEE... I IS DA SPECIALIST!) .

Later that night Taylor was asleep in her dream Roni appeared he said "Hello little virgin ready"?
Taylor screamed and said "WHAT THE HELL WAIT...." She stabbed Roni.
she awoke to Roni on the floor screaming "You whore I'll get you"!
I walked in,  looked down saw them and said "Bye" with that I walked out . The next day Roni, Taylor, Finn and I returned to find Drake we finally stopped Taylor said "Where is that coward".

Drake appeared behind us and said "Well looks like  you guys missed me".
Roni said "Missed you we came to kick your ass". Drake went to attack Roni, Roni moved Drake stabbed Taylor. Finn hid Roni said "Aw bitch what's wrong does that hurt".Taylor started screaming "OW HELP"! Drake started draining Taylor's energy.
I screamed Taylor stop you're making him stronger"!
Taylor screamed "BITCH LIKE I CAN HELP IT"!? He threw her Finn ran towards her while Drake looked at me and Roni. I looked down at Taylor she was basically laying there lifeless.
I flipped and said "How dare you. she was one of my closest friends. she also owed me money you dickface in a vagina"
I threw fire at him till he fell while Roni screamed "YEAH DRAKE HOW'S THAT FEEL BEING HURT BY A GIRL HUH HUH huh...."
He started slowing down when Drake got up I screamed "oh shit"!wait wait what would Cloud Strife do? (A video game character) I imagined him in a hot tub. I'm beginning to think I have issues and need a life I closed my eyes till I felt the ground ow that hurt so much not like  in the movies.

Taylor screamed "AYE BITCH OVER HERE"!
Drake looked up and said "I killed you I hate it when they come back... excuse me red while I go kill flatty".
He flew up and chased her Finn came to me and said "Are you alright"?
Roni came over and said "That motherfucker how's she still alive"!?
Finn shrugged and said "I can heal and revive".
Roni turned and ask "Why the hell havn't you told us that before"!?
Finn said "You never asked". He turned towards me and said "Please don't die you're the only one who actually knows my name and keeps the tall one from killing me".
Roni just glared at him we saw Taylor screaming "booyah motherfucker I'm over here I've got wings imma spit in yo face"!
We got up and Drake hit Taylor she flew towards us knocked us down I got up and said "That's it he's dead"!
I flew towards him Taylor followed screaming "Goddamn it"!
Roni followed after screaming "Dumbassas"!
We all got stopped by Tom and the crew Tom said "You idiots left me alone with them...."