Chaptor 6 Atlantis

Edited

Jackies pov

We stood there with Marti right there she said "The Atlantian is...." Before she could finish Haylee  fell on her and started jumping up and down screaming "Marti I followed you hey guys!"Marti screamed "Get off of me"! Haylee  got off of her and ran towards Taylor and I then got us in a bear hug and said "Guys!! I missed you Jackie, Taylor"!
Tom glared getting annoyed and said "Ahem who's the atlantian"!? Marti got up and dusted herself off and said "Before I was rudely interupted the atlantian is.....Talia".
Talia smiled and said "I know". Roni turned and said "Wait you knew? How did you know? Aye Walters I'm talking to you!" She smiled and jumped away Roni froze in silence we all turned towards him I asked "Roni you okay"? He screamed "It's a ghost"! Katie whispered to me "He's crazy..."
(This is what Roni sees and no one else can see it they only see him) "Ronnnnnniiiiii Ronnnnnniiii I'm haunting you" Ghost Alexis said she stood before him and said "Be afraid be very afraid". Tom looked at her and said "Hey". She turned and said "You can see me"? He nodded and said "I'm Death". (Back to normal)

 Roni started cowaring in a corner we all just backed up Marti kicked him and he screamed "You whore"! Marti kicked him again and said "Get up we gotta go on the bridge to Atlantis let's go".He got up. Haylee said "Should she scare me". We all nodded and followed Marti while she was dragging Roni across the bridge. To Atlantis we go.

Once we got there we saw a beautiful castle made of glass, many people came out to stare at us a man with a long beard came and said "Who are you". We all pushed Talia and she  said awkwardly "I'm Talia....and friends..." He turned and went wide eyed,  hugged her and said "I am King Roland and I know who you are let us celebrate my many greats grand daughter is here"! Everyone cheered Taylor walk over and said "Hey King by any chance do you guys have butterfly wings like fairy wings"?

 King Roland nodded and said "Wing this girl with butterfly wings". Some stylist people grabbed Taylor and grabbed giant butterfly wings and cut open her back with a knife she screamed "This is awesome and painful at the same time"! We stared Roni said "She is offically an idiot and to think I had such high hopes for her". Talia said "No you didn't". We looked at Emily I said "Don't break anything". Emily said "Repturs let's explore". She jumped on one's back and they ran around whatever.
Taylor came back she said "Well my clothes are ruined but at least I'm beautiful how do these things work"? The king said "Imagine and it happens also try our atlantian cell phone our Iphone 23". Taylor's eyes went all wide I said "Oh no now she's started..." Taylor ask in a really high voice "With wi-fi"? He nodded she screamed and ran off to play with the phones .

Klaus went over to the king and said "You do know you're never getting that back right?" He turned and said "What"? Will grabbed Klaus and said "Nothing".
They walked over to Marti. Marti turned and said "Don't start don't you two have some glass to bang your head off of or something?" Will said "That's an assult". Klaus just said "Bloody Hell Marti". She looked at him and said "What the hell you'not british"!
We followed Taylor to where the Atlantians had all there technology the king said "You do not need wifi with these anything works". I swear Taylor's eyes turned gold she screamed and said "YAYYYYY"...! Then Emily took the phone from her and Taylor eyes turned red we screamed I said scared "...Taylor"???
She said in a demonic tone "Give it to me cell phone I need cell phone give it to me the one you took I need my phone..." Roni said "I think you need to lay off the phone". She screamed and said "SHUT UP RONALD". He put his hands up and said "Damn...."

 Klaus hit Emily and said "Give her her phone before she kills us". Emily threw her phone and Taylor jumpped at it and screamed "CEEEEELLLL PHHHHOOONNNEEEE"!
We went outside and saw Tom searching for his tree he said "Fuck it". He glared at the ground and out grew a tree the Atlantians all gasped he looked around and asked "WHAT"?! He glared and all of the people started bowing down and saying "Overlord..." The king ask "Is he a god". Marti said "Sometimes we wonder..."