The Real Trouble

Edited :p

 King Roland made Roni, Taylor, and I to check out a village in Atlantis what the hell Talia told him we agreed to it. Taylor started flying screaming "Guys look how high I am". Roni rolled his eyes and said "You're high alright". I punched him he screamd "OW YOU WHORE"! I shrugged.
We heard a explosion and stopped Roni screamed at Taylor "Get down here dumbass". She flew down next to us and said "Fuck you"! I hit them both and said "Shut up and come here".. They both came over we hid and saw Atlantians corner by some guys in black they started killing them Roni poked me and I said "What"!? He said "Where'd  idiot go"? I looked around no Taylor!? We looked down and saw her with a kid in her hand screaming "Stop what the fuck is wrong with you people!? My friends are up there to help me come on guys"! Roni screamed shaking his head "Don't motion for us stupid"! They turned to us, one who must have been the leader said "Don't be alarmed sorry for being rude my name is Drake these are my men we are just cleansing the world".
 I got up and said "he wasn't in history... anyways why are you killing these innocent people"?
He smiled and said "These people don't deserve to live this land is mine to take". Roni got up and said "Hell no it's not"! Drake laughed and said "I'm past being nice give me the kid or be killed"! I screamed "Taylor fly". She looked at me and said "Are you fucking crazy I can't...oh wait that's right". Sometimes i wonder what is wrong with her... She flew up we chased her while his men chased us. Finally Taylor laughed and said "Yay we are super heroes we are naming ourselves power of three"! Roni looked at me and said "Can I kill her now? seriously I want to kill her". I shook my head and walk over to the little boy I said "It's okay what's your name". He looked at me and said quietly looking kind of scared "My name is Finn"..Taylor turned and said "That's a stupid name we are naming you Thor".Roni looked at me and asked "Now"? I said "No"!
 I turned to Finn and said "We need to warn the others how can we"? He turned and said "The high priest I'll take you mostly cause you're the only one who I think is sane here". I turned and said "Alright". Roni screamed "You can't be serious do not leave me alone with her"! I said "While I'm doing this you two get the crystal from Talia". We left and Taylor turned towards Roni and said "Alright heres the plan". I walked with Finn I turned towards him and said "I'm sorry for your father". He said "It's alright he made me eat my vegetables anyways..." I got wide eye and looked away okay a 10 year old is not a vegetable  virgin while 15 year old Taylor is a vegetable virgin... alright.
We finally came to a giant house Finn grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house we saw the High Priest dressed in white he turned and said "Miss Jackie from the future..." I replied surprised "Oh my god you stalker"!
 He said "No I see all you come for help, well I will help you, all need to destroy these people they will kill us all so give me your body and I will grant you and your friends special powers."I turned and said "Hell no you pervert"!
He grabbed me and said "Hush"..All of a sudden spinning lights went everywhere then nothing... I asked "Is that it because if Atlantis rests in our hands we are doomed I feel nothing". Finn said "Do not question you are in the air". I looked down and screamed "OH MY GOD HOW DO I GET DOWN"! Finn said calmly "Just think" I  went down and sighed and said "So we all can fly anything else"? He turned and said "You will find it"..I turned to Finn and said "Let's go find the other two".