Adventure in Atlantis

Edited :)

We all awoke to a new day,  oh yeah in Atlantis, I looked outside and couldn't believe what I saw. The Atlantians were bowing down to Tom saying "We are not worthy".
Roni met me by the window and said "Freaky shit huh"? I nodded we went down and everyone else came after Talia said "We can't find Katie..."
Tom looked up and said "Oh her they used her as a sacrifice". All our mouths went wide and Marti screamed "And you didn't help her". Tom shrugged and said "It was too far from my tree".
Will started laughing Marti hit him he screamed "OW! WHY"!? Marti looked at him and said innocently "You annoy me".
Klaus started laughing and said "Will you got bitch slapped". Marti then hit him too and said "Don't laugh at your friend". Klaus frowned and said "I hate you. oh hey Taylor come down here and see Marti". Taylor flew down and grabbed Marti in a big hug.
Marti hugged Taylor than flicked Klaus off and mouth "Fuck you". Marti pushed Taylor away and said "Hun I still hate you". She grabbed Marti's leg and screamed "LOVE ME"! Marti ran and Taylor ran after her screaming "You can run but you can't hide"!
King Roland came with Talia and said "My granddaughter please tell your friend to stop peeing in the river". We all looked and saw Emily, Talia looked at her and said "She's not my friend".
Emily started screaming "TALIA OVER HERE YOU BITCH". Talia looked away and said "I don't hear nothing". Emily ran over to Tom and said "Tom Tom Tom". He grabbed her mouth and said "You only have to say it once what do you want"? She said "Make our daughter listen to me"! He glared and said "This may be news to you but you're not MY wife these are not my children I got forced to be here so you're gonna shut your face and leave me alone"!
Emily head went down and she said "Okay...".
Haylee came and said "GUYS GUESS WHAT I. found. a. giant. turtle"! She dramatically paused in between words. Roni whispered to me "Now she's crazy..."
We followed her and she started riding a turtle than she stopped and said "Wait I need a new bestfriend..." She looked at all of us Will screamed "EVERYONE SHES LOOKING FOR A VICTIM GET DOWN"! We all went down she grabbed Klaus and he screamed "HELP ME"!
Will laughed and said "You're dead man". Haylee started making him ride on the turtle she ran over to Roni and screamed "Roni let's be friends I'll jump on your back"! He looked at her and said "Haylee look at the water, now at me, now at the water, now at me, guess what I'm not your friend I'm flipping you off". Haylee laughed and said "YAY we are friends now".We all just stared at her.
Marti came running with Taylor flying looking for her and Taylor screamed "MARTI LOVE ME". Marti hid behind us and said "She's gone mad". Talia jumped up magically in the air grabbed Taylor and hit her and screamed "Enough calm the fuck down"! Taylor fell and smiled and said "I'm good".