𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

Monday Morning...

It's the day, we all have been waiting for.

Sike. The damn day, we've been dreading and now it's here to haunt our asses.

Next lie, I've always wanted to go to the Academy, every day or hour I could get.

But now? I'm acting all kinds of ways since last week Thursday, due to me being tired.

This week Thursday, my pictures in modeling will be out on magazine covers and in famous brands.

My hard work will pay off, and I'm excited. But still, I've been snappy and moody.

Both my parents, says it's maybe because I'm under the weather. I call that total bullshit.

I'm tired, because I don't ease up on the studying. I have to be posing for photoshoots, from as early as 6:30.

No sleep for the restless or wicked. They say.

And right now, I made up my mind to be a bitch today. I've never been like this before, I just feel it.

Today, I planned to go reddish, wanted to dress in everything red, then again. I don't wanna.

Yesterday was Sunday, meaning, my two best friends stayed over with their families.

And I've never asked for a better day off. Both from work, and not thinking about classes and exams.

I yawned, as I swung my feet off my bed and let them hover over the fluffy carpet under my bed

I got a real amount of sleep, by sleeping in damn early. Now, I felt the troublemaker in me want a to revel.

It'd be the first while, both girls decided to go ahead without me to campus.

Though, Alex being her stubborn ass. Decided that she'll be here for me, in less than two hours.

In the group chat, they made all the girls in our seniors grades and levels are in it.

Most of excited to be back, for many particular reasons.

1. They're glad to be there to see their girlfriends.

2. Some just goes for the warm food or coffee.

3. The book worms like me, are super excited to go first session, right towards the library and read.

4. Meet up secret admirers, are they get to go in their secretive 'sugar momma' class. Just that.

5. Most go, because at least this year and next year couple of months, we are through with classes.

And like them few, they have their brains and use a it to their potential.

If I grasp the context of it... we going to class all ready to ace and put our all in these exams or finals.