𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 |𝐈𝐕𝐈| ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Narrator's P. O. V

First Smut Scene✍︎

It was two pass couple minutes, and Rosa was nothing near sleep.

The other's are knocked out like a lamp, dead to the world. A war could pass by and they are still sleeping.

Rosa got acquainted to the drinking, so much that vomiting didn't work for her anymore.

Now she was in the hotel bathroom suite, that has ceiling to floor glass windows, that outlooks N.Y.C.

She was relaxing in the Jacuzzi, while she ordered a cup of coffee as early as possible, needless to say, she couldn't sleep.

Rosa was a bit surprise, when she sobered and figured out it was a hotel she and the others was in.

Needless to say, she was getting sober and due to a certain blonde hair woman, swarming her mind,

She finished half a bottle of red wine, and hopes for the woman to get out her mind, but she tried invain.

Foolish of her, if you asked me...

Her body was flushed red, while the heat of the water she is in, got her to reminisce about last night in the VIP area.

If she didn't have hush feelings for her best friend, she wouldn't even make Alex gave her such first time orgasm.

Could I really, date my best friend?

She was so in her mind, looking out the glass window. Rosa didn't heard the door opening.

Someone walks in the room, and slips in the tub as they placed their face in her neck.

Rosa screams out in fright, but Alex place a finger against her lips, "Shh, mamas. Relax."

"A-alex...this is... wrong?" Rosa breathed out to the taller girl.

She gasped mid moaned softly, as Alex took one of Rosa's stiff nipple into her mouth, having Rosa head to throw back.

"Wrong you say?"

Rosa hum, but in the moment, Alex was tormenting Rosa's heated pussy.

Anyone wouldn't see both of them, as the heat and fog was like curtains around their bodies.

Alex, dreamt of this moment to have Rosa under her and just to touch every inch of her innocent body.

Sleepless nights, she had mornings when she woke up with a hard boner, just about Rosa King.

All the years, they've spent times together, when Sophie was on family 'trips' and was over the world.

Alex wanted to kiss Rosa, admit her feelings for the brunette girl, but she wasn't brave enough.

And now, she noticed the tension between Rosa and Ms. Bonneville, growing each day.