Clothes

-Y/N Pov-

As soon as we got to April's house, she sent me to her room to try on some of her old but clean clothes. "Just sit right here on the couch. I'll be back in 15 minutes, tops." I say entering Aprils' room.

-Nates pov-

There's this guy with April, his name is Casey. He and Y/N seem to get along, and April and Y/N are also good friends. I never got to have any friends inside the prison, except for my older siblings.
I was a middle child for some time, but-
"I'm ready!"

-Y/N pov-

I'm finally finished getting dressed. I have a blue hoodie on with black sweatpants. That should look normal enough. I grab a book bag with my ninja outfit inside and April had my Katanas in her car. Once I announced that I was ready, I head over to Nate and we start talking.

"Ready to go?" He looked.. a little sad. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, I've never been out of prison before. Every day, I would wake up in the same dirty sell. I always had to wear this white long tee shirt with long white pants. So, when Mommy got me out, I ran to the nearest store and took the most comfy-looking clothes and ran."

I'm not surprised he stole from a store. I wouldn't want to be seen wearing that, especially if I've worn that all my life. "After you changed, is that when the mean ninjas ran after you?" I ask. "Yes."
An idea suddenly popped into my head. "What kind of store did you steal from." I ask. "It said 'gap' on it." He replied.

"How would you like to go to an even bigger gap store. I can tell these don't fit you that well. You're constantly choking on that tight collar." I say. I know it's not much, but I'm trying the best I can to make him feel safe. "Am I gonna get in trouble?" He asks. "God No!  If we run into trouble, I'll protect you, don't worry."

"Thank you Protector Y/N." He says as he leans in for a hug. "No problem Nate."

-Nate pov-

She leaves to tell April that we are going to walk to the town mall and get some new clothes instead. They planned on meeting at 2:00 pm. 3 hours from now. "C'mon kid. Let's go and get dazzled until our dazzle can't get any more dazzling!" They yell as they pick me up.

I can't wait to spend time with my protecter!