Another world?

-Y/N pov-

I woke up with my head aching. I noticed that I wasn't where I was before. I was knocked out in the training room, but I woke up in the alleyway. "How did I get here?" I ask myself. Where is Nate? "Nate? Are you anywhere?" "I'm here Protector Y/N!" I hear him say. "What's happened?" I asked him. "Your father and other family members were taken. The blue-masked one saw me and thought." He said with a sad tone. "It's OK. First question, do you know where they took them?" "They took them to the Kraangs ship." He responded. "Where the hell is that?" I ask. "In another world." He said.

"What..? How the hell do I save our families in another world!?" I Yell. "There's still a way to get our families back!" He says. "They have a lair, we can go there and go through the portal and save everyone." "Ok. But where is this lair anyway?" I ask. "Before I was able to escape, mommy gave me this map. It's a map out of the prison and the lair. If we can see where the lair is marked, then we can find out where to go."

"Give me it," I say, snatching it away from him. "It's marked in the middle of the central park. How are we gonna go unnoticed? I have two katanas and a blue mask on for Pete's sake."

"Do you have any money?" He says. "Yeah, why?" "Why don't we shop for new clothes?" "Walking in with THIS outfit on!? Right. All of my clothes were destroyed in the fight. How did you even get me out of there anyway? I'm too heavy." "Your father took us out of there before the Ninjas took him." He replied. "What did he say to you?" I ask.

"He didn't say anything. He just picked us up and took us out of there." 'That's unlike him.' I thought. "Ok...Oh! I got it!" "Got what?" He says. "I can call April and she could lend me some clothes." "Who is April?" "My Dad's friend."

-Nates Pov-

They take out a phone with a turtle case on it. 'Makes sense.' I thought. After a little while of taking they bend down to my height and say. "April is kind of...how do I put this lightly?" They stop and think about what they say next. "She's kind of a bitch. So don't get on her nerves or ask any weird questions. K?" They say with a sweet tone.

"Ok. I understand." I say. "Don't tell her I said that though. She would kill me." They quickly say. "I swear protector Y/N," I responded. "Stop calling me that." They snap.

"Oh, they're here." They say. "Hey Y/N!" I hear a male voice say. "Hey losers." They replied. "Come, come." "Can I hold your hand?" I ask. "What? Why?" "I don't like strangers. Please, hold my hand."

-Y/N pov-

I felt like saying 'No', but  I can't say that. The poor boy has stuck in a prison all his life. "Fine. Just this once." I say. "Thank you so much Protector Y/N!" Nate says. He HAS to stop calling me that.

-Fin of chapter-