The child

???-pov

"Help! Help!" A small child yelled. Running in the streets of NY "Is anyone there!? Please, is anyone there!?" Two ninjas were running after the small child, he was wearing a green Hoodie and black sweatpants. He was dark skined and had a buzz cut. (Eleven from stranger things who?) The child looked no older than 7.

He stopped running when he heard loud grunts behind him. When he turned around, he saw a person in (outfit of choice) with two katanas and a blue mask on. The two ninjas were bleeding out their stomachs, there were going to die any minute now.

The Blue masked person walked over to the child. "Name?" They ask. "Nate." The young boy responds "Where're your parents Nate?" They ask. "Momma is at the prison." Nate replied. "Excuse me?" The blue masked person said. Nate had no response, he just stayed there staring at them. "How about I get you to the lair with my family, then I will ask you questions. How does that sound?"

He nods his head. "Come, follow me." They walk around for a while, then stop when they reach a certain spot. "Jump into my arms, we're gonna go down a water slide." They say with a smile. They hold onto him and jump down the manhole. "Close your eyes!" They yell.

-Fin of chapter-