Mike

New Years Eve. Finally. Will was in the kitchen making food and snakes for tonight. Everyone is coming over. I went over to him to see what he was making.

I wrapped my arms around him and lightly kissed his neck. "Hey babe." I said. Will turned around and kissed my cheek.

I held Wills face in my hands and kissed his forehead. "Hey Mike." Will said. "Are you almost done?" I asked.

"Almost. Be patient." Will said. I groaned and went to sit back down. I heard Will laugh a bit and I smiled.

Will then came over and sat next to me. "Hey darling." I said and Will sat on his lap and cuddled closer to him. I kissed his head and held him a bit.

"I don't want break to be over." Will said. I chuckled a bit.

"I don't think anyone does." I said while Will was groaning.

I chuckled and heard a knock at the door. I got up and Will laid down on the couch.

I opened the door and saw Jessie. Jessie smiled and shoved me out of the way. I scoffed as she went over to Will.

"I almost forgot you were coming over." Will said with a smile.

Jessie smiled and said, "Yep! You promised to show me one of your paintings!" Jessie exclaimed.

Will and Jessie walked over to Wills room leaving me alone. God. Then Will came back and practically dragged me to his room.

"What was that for?" I asked laughing. "I don't trust you with the food." Will said.

I put my hand on my chest pretending to be offended. "You don't trust me?" I asked. "No." Will simply said.

Jessie started laughing as I rolled my eyes. Will was showing Jessie his painting. His art work is truly amazing. Even when he feels like it isn't his best it always looks so wonderful to me.

I smile as I see how happy Will is. I love when he's happy. It makes me happy. The way he's so excited about showing his pieces. They belong in a museum.

The painting was of a deer. Eating beautiful green grass with trees surrounding it. There was light in the painting indicating the that there was sunlight shining through the top of the trees.

He loves nature. So it doesn't come to a surprise if it's a painting of some sort of outdoorsy thing.

After Jessie left we had to continue to set things up for the New Years Eve party. We were pretty excited. They were almost here. It was just us and our friends. I heard someone was having a party but we just wanted it to be us tonight.

Will was showing me this book and I was listening to every word then we heard a knock. I got up and opened the door to reveal Lumax.

They immediately ran to Will. Damn. Feel the love. Then it was Dustin and Susie. Then Jane and Jessie.

We were all talking and eating and drinking a bit. Will was resting his head on my shoulder while telling a story.

I held his hand and his smile got bigger. "Damn what a stupid bitch." Max said.

I laughed a bit. "That's what I said." Will said with a laugh. I smiled down at him. He has such a pretty laugh.

I slithered my hand around his waist. Will snuggled into my side a little more. I kissed his head as he went on.

I went to grab some alcohol and gave a cup to everyone. Will still doesn't drink a lot of alcohol so he takes tiny sips. He did get drunk one time which actually really surprised me. He told me about his dad. I was furious about it. How could someone do that to their own child. Will is suck a sweetheart and the kindest, most beautiful, and the most amazing person I have ever met. He certainly did not deserve that. I love his so much. I made him and myself a promise to never to that. And I plan to keep that promise.

Dustin was going on and on about something his cat did to him. Mews I think the name was?

A few hours had gone by and we turned on the TV. Ten minutes until the new year. Will was happy about it.

I saw Jane and Jessie talking. They seem to be getting along. Max, Lucas, Susie, and Dustin were playing beer pong.

I was holding Will in my arms while he had his head in the crook of my neck. He's so cute. I kissed the top of his head and watched dark countdown.

Fine minutes.

Four minutes.

Three minutes.

Two minutes.

One minute.

We all gathered around the TV. Getting next to our partners. I looked at Will and saw that he was already looking at me. With those beautiful eyes and that sweet smile. God. The things this boy does to me.

10.

I pull home by the waist.

9.

He puts his arms around my neck.

8.

Our foreheads touch and we smile.

7.

6.

5.

I pulled his closer so that there wasn't a single gap between us.

4.

3.

2.

1.

As the countdown hits zero we kiss. Our first kiss the year. He tastes like chocolate and mint. His lips were soft and plump.

We pull back smiling like idiots. I can't keep my eyes off him. He's just so gorgeous.

"Happy new year." Will said resting his head on my chest.

"Happy new year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for the slow updates I hope you all can forgive me! Next is a chapter about Jane!

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 959