Will

I still wanted to hang out with Felix. He's still my friend. I don't like how he insulted Mike. Maybe I should talk to him. I walked into the kitchen and saw Mike. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey love." Mike said. "Hey! It's okay if I go to Felix dorm right?" I asked. "Yea? I don't want to get in between you and your friends. And I hope Felix doesn't get between us." Mike said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek again and ran out. I reached his dorm and knocked. He opened up with a huge smile. "Hey Will!" He said letting me in.

We sat on his couch. "Felix listen. I'm sorry about the other night. But I didn't really like the way you insulted Mike." I said. "I know. I'm sorry. But he just pissed me off." Felix said.

I was kinda confused. "How though?" I asked. "I don't know... I just didn't like his personality. I don't think he treats you good. I can treat you better." He said.

"What?" I asked. "Come on Will. I see the way you look at me." He said looking me up and down biting his lip.

"What? I don't like you like that." I said sternly. "Oh come Will. Don't play hard to get." Felix said pushing down on the couch.

He had a strong grip on me. I get out of his grasp. "Please... let me go." I said feeling tears in my eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me. I couldn't move. He used one hand to hold my arms above my head and another one to trail under my shirt.

He then started to unbutton my pants. I then kicked him in the groin and ran out with tears streaming down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will angst! Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer!

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 321