Will

I continued to listen to Mike ramble on and on about his family. They want to see him for Christmas. But Mike wasn't so sure about it. Cause he really wanted me to come. And be able to love me around his family. He wants to tell Nancy and maybe Holly. She is old enough to know what 'gay' means I guess. And why she would have to keep it a secret.

"I'm not telling my dad though." Mike said. I went over to him and kissed his cheek. "Does your mom want me to come?" I asked him.

"I said I wanted to bring a friend. She said that was alright." Mike said. I nodded and sat down next to him.

Mike smiled at me and I smiled back. "Your so beautiful." Mike whispered grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb on the back.

I blushed and looked down. He laughed and and kissed my head.

I looked back up and smiled. "I'm going to go run and get some food." I said. "Run?" He asked. "It's figurative speech Michael." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh I know. I just know it annoys you." Mike said.

I smiled and got up and went out. I was walking to my car when I saw Jessie running up to me. "Hey Will!" He exclaimed.

Me and Jessie weren't exactly close. But she was Mikes friend. Which would make her my friend too.

"Hey Jess." I said with a soft smile. "Where you going?" She asked. "Going to get some food for me and Mike tonight. Since neither of us feel like cooking." I explained.

"Oh! Come I come with you? I'm bored and hungry. I'll pay you back." She said. I smiled and motioned her to hop in.

I got in and started the car. I turned on the radio and Jessie started singing as loud as possible all of a sudden. I flinched and my hand reached my chest.

Jessie started laughing at me. "Jesus. You scared the shit out of me." I said laughing now. "Sorry." She apologized still laughing.

I turned down the radio as Jessie started talking. "Sooooo! How are things with you and Mike. I think Mike told me you guys were going to spend Christmas together?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes we are but Mikes kinda scared. And if I'm being completely honest I'm a little scared for him too." I said.

"How come?" She asked. "His family doesn't know about us. Ted his homophobic. And I think the rest of his family might be okay with it. But they might also be a little confused. But that's completely normal." I said.

"Oh... I do hope things go well." Jessie said. "I do to." I said quietly.

We pulled up to a Darry Queen. I went to the window and ordered. Jessie told me what she wanted and pulled up to the next window.

We got our food and Jessie was reaching into her purse. "Here." She said pulling out some money.

"No you keep it. It's fine." I said. She cocked an eyebrow. "You sure?" She asked. "Positive!" I said.

I then went on to ask her about her Christmas. "Well I'm going to my parents home. My brother said he's coming to. I sure hope he is. Haven't seen him in so long!" She said.

"Well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas." I said. "You too!" She answered.

I pulled up to Yale and got out. I went back to my dorm and saw Mike sprawled out on the couch.

"Food!" He said running towards me. He kissed my head and grabbed the bag.

"What took you so long?" Mike asked. "Jessie wanted to come with." I said. "And what did you think of her?" Mike asked.

"She was pretty cool." I said. I then sat at the table and we ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who has a snow day! That means I have more time to update!

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 672