Chapter Twenty-Eight

Gabriel

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop." She moaned, her voice muffled by the pillows as I licked her from the back.

I spread her cheeks further apart and let my spit dribble down, and she moaned louder.

"Oh, I like that."

"I know you do, baby," I smirked as I bent down to lick it all up before repeating the motion a few more times.

She was vibrating, her body in dire need of an orgasm, but I needed her as slick as possible for what I had planned. We've talked about it for the past few days, and today was the day I was finally going to fuck her ass.

I needed it more than I ever thought I would, and Kat was eager to give it to me. We've been using plugs and toys to help ease her into it, but I was growing impatient. I thumbed her clit as my mouth licked all over her pretty hole stuffed with a silicone toy.

I could tell just how wet she was, how much she enjoyed this, and how much wetness dripped from her. I was licking up all I could gather, but she was so fucking turned on that it was ridiculous.

I fucking love it. I love how wet I got her, how turned on she got by me, and more than anything, I love how she was mine to please, mine to touch, and mine to fuck. I pressed my thumb down on the top of the toy, and she clenched around my fingers, toying in her slippery cunt.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Not now, Kat."

I pulled my fingers out, and it made a squelching hot sound that had us both moaning.

"You can hold it, yeah?" She whined but nodded her head. "That's my good girl."

I eased the toy out of her, and she gasped, and I could see her clenching as I tossed it on the bed. I grabbed the lube and coated my cock generously. I placed the crown of my cock right at her entrance and barely slipped it in when she clenched.

"Breathe. Relax." Her body softened beneath my touch, and I pushed in a bit more.

Fuck. It felt so fucking good. So tight and wet and new.

"Tell me it's mine to take," I demanded.

"It's yours to take."

I rubbed her back and smoothed my hand over her ass as I rolled my hips a bit more. She was wrapping around me like a fucking vice. I could hear her whining and see her hands fisting the sheets as I worked myself inside her tight hole.

"Be a good girl and take a breath for me."

She obeyed prettily, and I was already halfway in. I couldn't stop watching it disappear in her ass. It felt fucking surreal. The tightness of her foreign walls, the feeling of something taboo as fucking her ass, and yet it was unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I couldn't hold back as I pushed the rest of the way in, groaning loudly until I was buried deep inside her. She responded with a loud shout, one that had me clutching her hips as she clamped down hard around me.

"Oh, fuck." She swore, her voice rising. 

"Kat, who's fucking your ass, baby?" I groaned as I thrust into her.

"You." She moaned. "Yes, yes! Harder!"

It was my turn to be obedient. My fingers would be branded on her hips with how hard I fucked, but I wasn't the type of man that would ever refuse Katarina. Her cries of ecstasy and how she kept moaning my name egged me on.

All I could do was revel in this feeling of taking something like this, and knowing it would only be me that would ever fuck this hole, fuck any of her holes, made me fucking primal for her.